Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bad boys are here...

Oh yeah, found a bike for him too...

T1_BadBoys_pic05_72dpi.jpg
T1_BadBoys_pic06_72dpi.jpg

POSSIBLE RESPONSE: YES/NO; OR WHAT?; GO AWAY; PLEASE COME BACK LATER; _____ YOU, A**HOLE; _____ YOU.

:rotfl:rotfl

I think the shootout version is going to come as well. The license is too precious for just one figure from the movie...much money to be made. HT is aware of it.

T1_BadBoys_pic02_72dpi.jpg

Great pictures! I really like this one. Reminds me of the surveillance camera photos the police officers show Sarah Conner while she was in Pescadero about the 1984 police shoot-out.

Just got this bad boy today he is one awesome figure! It even earns couple of points more above the spectacular Barney Ross figure IMO. Releases like this just make my shelf look better and better. :yess:

Last edited:
I think the shootout version is going to come as well. The license is too precious for just one figure from the movie...much money to be made. HT is aware of it.

Given that NECA is putting out multiple T1 T-800 figures, it would seem like there isn't a licensing reason behind not doing multiple figures, so it is a bit of a head scratcher why there's no sign of more from T1 or T2, since the T-800s seem to be very successful and HT doesn't seem shy about releasing many variants of big selling figures.

1st from "The Terminator" not T2. Each is its' own seperate license.

*sigh*

Okay newb. HT to date has released a T-800 Endoskeleton, a Future Kyle Reese and a Battle Damaged "Police Shootout" T800 (which didn't have Arnie's likeness) all under "The Terminator" license. Before you chime in, at least do yourself the courtesy of looking it up first and getting your facts straight, so you don't seem like such an ass chiming in with clueless posts like the quoted one above. :lol

*sigh*

Okay newb. HT to date has released a T-800 Endoskeleton, a Future Kyle Reese and a Battle Damaged "Police Shootout" T800 (which didn't have Arnie's likeness) all under "The Terminator" license. Before you chime in, at least do yourself the courtesy of looking it up first and getting your facts straight, so you don't seem like such an ass chiming in with clueless posts like the quoted one above. :lol

You and I? We're Tommy Lee Jones in No Country for Old Men :lol Times are a changin.

Photo0913_EDIT.jpg

Photo0920_EDIT.jpg

I'm not that big on the overall accuracy. But after the pictures were posted up I think he does look better than before.

actually the endoskeleton was from the T2 license. Their stands say T2 not The Terminator.

What about the one that says "Indestructible Endoskeleton" or "Indestructible Machine" or something like that. I thought that one from T1.

Back