Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spidey looks a little too muscular but not as ripped out as some are making it seem in this thread.

Don't see what all the fuss is about. Judging by these new in hand pics the figure doesn't look all that great to me. Other than the boots I actually prefer the way the original prototype looked.

Everything from the body to the fabric suit looks cheap and off. While it's better than the Medicom, sure, I still don't think it's amazing. Though, I would say it's a good deal for $120 I guess.

Do you think its to promote their own sales?

I think it is. If you notice, most e-tailers are selling out at PO before SSC. They have also upped the competition by offering free shipping on new releases.

Everything I have received to this point has come from AE. But recently I have PO'd IM II AU, Superman, and Cap from SSC. The free shipping and 5% points makes them a really good deal - not to mention exclusives.

Everything I have received to this point has come from AE. But recently I have PO's IM II AU, Superman, and Cap from SSC. The free shipping and 5% points makes them a really good deal - not to mention exclusives.

You lucky bastards!:pfft::(

I've had this on pre-order for ages now , my first Spiderman figure.

The only thing that I am concerned with at the moment is how to put this figure into an " in air" dynamic type pose (if you know what I mean ..lol) with the stand provided.

What stand if any.. are you guys thinking of using to display this figure. ??

All those freaks biyatching about those rigid boots in the first few dozen pages of this thread I am sorry to say you will never get that time back. It's wasted, gone, kaput.

And no, Hot Toys didn't change them just for you :lol

That stand is wicked and those poses are even more wicked because that wicked stand allowed those wicked poses to be acheived :clap

Wicked :rock

Last edited:
The medi figure looked waaay cool in those ultra realistic Spidey movements. Almost regret selling it.....not! The stand is wicked but not $50+ wicked......

Back