Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_5722.jpg

IMG_5726.jpg

IMG_5727.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

PICT1152.jpg

Ok...I went back 10+ pages and I have yet to see a true Spiderman pose or any webbing shots :slap

The figure is quite excellent the only negative is the hands and (some pics) the stitching. I wish there was a better solution for the hands but it tis what it tis, no big deal. I hope Toys2 doesn't delay Spidey like Thor.

Honestly HT's version even with it's imperfections is far superior to the Medi but the red is coming off too red in all of these pics, I need some natural light shots. It's almost ____ing glowing on my screen.

OMFG! I love the new boots! This is gonna be awesome! I am really excited about getting this figure I can hardly wait. This pics people are posting is making the wait much easier. I knew I made the right choice and preordered this bad boy. YES!

Uh, what's going on with the youtube video at 3:42 with his spiderbutt?
I do like this fig, but what's with the turkey neck? The proto was tight with no sag.

I don't get what all the _____in is about?IMO this figure ROX for the price they want,a Hot Toys figure no less,come on now!I just don't get it!I just don't get it!

I'll keep the Medicom Siderman 2 with the cloth outfit for a reveal Peter figure and have the hot toys version in all rhe bad ass poses.

I'm sure the neck somewhat sags to achieve better neck articulation. I mean if it was tight you'd never be able to pose the neck up or down. This looks very good imo. Hehe the thighs look kinda funny at some angles.

Good work HT's :rock

haha wasnt sure anyone would catch that

...so this is out in HK and we should expect it by end if july in the US, right?

One would think. But, I have mine PO'd at AE and how Thor is turning out it may be mid-August for me if their priority from Sideshow has changed. They are getting Thor after BBTS for goodness sake.

Back