Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, i wonder if half of these kids who are complaining have ever owned a high end 1/6 SM before. Cause if you have i find it hard to believe you'd be complaining about this. Nobody complained like this in the Medicom threads and this is 100x better LULZ!

The box is pretty cool. The raised spider emblem is a nice touch.

x2

The box is pretty cool. The raised spider emblem is a nice touch.

yeah, i was pretty impressed by the design of the box too - very classy.

i'm really digging the colours on the outfit. the red, the blue, the silver webbing. really looks cool. so glad they fixed that webbing - that was my only major whine and they sorted it.

PICT1144.jpg

After Peter Parker it looks like the radioactive spiders then went after Bonnie Blair.

I can't get over how impressed i am with the final product. I thought it would be damn near similar to the proto. (which would be fine) But WOW!

/THANKS HT.

Sorry but this figure look so wrong in so many ways:cuckoo: im gonna cancell my preorder on this one,sorry but that dosent look anything like the pics of the proto.I know that once in hand i dosen't look always like de proto but come on..Im probably gonna get bash for 20 pages because im one of the fews who dosen't like this spidey figure:exactly:

Sorry but you have contradicted yourself.
You end your sentence by bashing people who don't have the same opinion as yourself, and then you whine about the fact it makes no sense.

I guess your opinion is best then..Im being honest. People cant say if they dislike something without being whiners. To me the head looks too round and cartoony and not as good as the original pictures. The boots look better. The shoulders look different too. If you want to call me a whiner I could care less but quit ripping on people for not liking things I wasnt being insulting about it.

Tough fig to do. Better than Medicom. Just could use a few more tries to get to a more desired quality.

Back