Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a46e42330b7480e7d16c822f4c55068d.gif

I am to HT what The Josh is to SS.

sspider.gif

Difference is i admit it.

Haterz gonna hate!

[ame="https://youtu.be/CLqsdPUfnno"]302 Found[/ame]

Last edited:
Yeah, it's definately no Spidey 1 or 2 to say the least.

Besides the lack of character development, I always cringe when the armored car slides to a stop on its side, what an abortion of CGI.

Whatever happened to just crashing/sliding a real damn truck.

Maybe I'm missing something, but SS still has him at $150. Why are people writing they paid like $190 at other retailers?

I thought that the "Sucker Punch" figure has not been announced yet...

:lol ouch :lol

wife and I finally watched SP lastnight.

Ummm, the giant samurai scene was freaking amazing, oh and so was the giant samurai scene, and I also liked the giant samurai scene as well.

So yeah, it was a good movie.

Wife said I was a sucker and she wanted to punch me.

Last edited:
what do you all think about the red or blue fading?? it seems obvious that sunlight would make it do so but any chance of that happening in a controlled environment?

I have this spidey in my hand, and I also have the medicom spider-man 2 on my shelf as well, the two outfits are material rise, mirror images of same type of fabric especially in the blue areas. If you can go back a few pages and read my mini review, I can tell you to put your fears to rest.

Like I said, the outfit material used for ht spidey is textured in the same style as the medicom spidey 2, I've had the medicom for about 8 years now, and the reds and blues are still vibrant and colorful since the day I pulled it out of the box. The only difference that can really stand out is the body used, the McFarlane style medicom could fit into this catorgorie as well, if I had to gage what would detriate over time is the medicom
body vs tt from hot toys, the McFarlane body broke two months of my
ownership. It just was not a well designed base body, however t
medicom spidey 2 is still well intact which is amazing (no pun intended) joints all still tight and working. This piece was designed with no feet, rubber boots. The ht version is more form fitting due to the more human like quality that a tt possesses over the more basic medicom model.

I had my fears like many others, but I was going to give ht the benefit of the doubt in tackling spidey, making sure that they designed a highly detailed, but incredibly durable outfit to wrap around a tt body. They exceeded my expectations. When you feel it in your hands, it feels like a figure that is covered with a second red and blue skin. However, the blues are so snug, yet strangely stretchable material, like nylon, but not as flimsy. I said it's almost like a bodystocking type of quality, but still highly flexible, the webbing is constructed in way, yes it's a piece that sewn in, but is so thin and light, not abrasive like a rubber mesh, I feel the only truely way that it will break is if you really rub against it like rubbing a eraser type motion. Again, people just need too grasp it in their hands, they will realize that this a solid piece of material sewn onto a humanistic style of action figure, I would conclude that over a duration the inner body frame would be the first to collapse before any part of the outfit, but I feel that a tt body was designed for that situation,

Overall, it is a solid construction and rendition of spidey's 3 movie character.

Maybe I'm missing something, but SS still has him at $150. Why are people writing they paid like $190 at other retailers?

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe these other stores are getting their shipment in right away? :dunno

I'll try again, anyone in Australia who has ordered this from SS or CSC. How much was the shipping? I'm looking for the cheaper one of these two.

Thanks!

Back