Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are you going to do with the Tobey sculpt though? His head is not detachable from his body, it is all one piece. You would have to do some major alteration to the suit.

There looks to be a seam at the neck that I was thinking could be cut. Ideally I'd like to take the fabric mask off of the headsculpt to pose with the figure. If a customizer does a good enough sculpt I'd be willing to take a stab at modding him. If it's too hard I'd send him off to Greggo!

Just po'd this guy at Cornerstorecomics!:yess:, not where i would normally order from, but i needed to order him from somewhere asap!:panic:

..roughly when would they have them instock?

People were saying " I dont know.... the spider is wrong.... the webbing is too silvery.... he has plastic boots....."

"WRONG!!!! HT makes magic!!!!" I cried. "We All MUST PRE-ORDER!!!!!" I exclaimed.

People were saying " I dont know.... the spider is wrong.... the webbing is too silvery.... he has plastic boots....."

"WRONG!!!! HT makes magic!!!!" I cried. "We All MUST PRE-ORDER!!!!!" I exclaimed.

They are not laughing now Robbie. They are not laughing one bit.

funny-gifs-peekaboos1.gif

Back