Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww bless:
spid01.jpg
[/IMG]

:rotfl

Awesome pic.

Jye, which of the HTs do have on PO right now? I'm tempted by this one, but not sure yet.

I always love hearing your thoughts on these pieces. :rock

Chap.......I walked away from polystone and started collecting HT and never looked back (although that Darkness PF and huge Bust sure are tempting).

I have more fun with just one of these HT than I did with my entire statue collection.

Don't get me wrong, some of the statues look awesome, especially when in group shots, but something about HT has truly captured my heart, and they look just as awesome in group shots as well. :rock

I have on preorder:

Spidey (I for certain expected you to get this)
Cap (2)
Superman (2)
Will preorder new OC Batman
Will preorder 89 Batman
Will preorder 89 Joker
Will preorder any additional Avengers

I feel the same way about your thoughts as well Chap :hi5:

Because you can pose them baby! :rock2

Chap.......I walked away from polystone and started collecting HT and never looked back (although that Darkness PF and huge Bust sure are tempting).

I have more fun with just one of these HT than I did with my entire statue collection.

Don't get me wrong, some of the statues look awesome, especially when in group shots, but something about HT has truly captured my heart, and they look just as awesome in group shots as well. :rock

I have on preorder:

Spidey (I for certain expected you to get this)
Cap (2)
Superman (2)
Will preorder new OC Batman
Will preorder 89 Batman
Will preorder 89 Joker
Will preorder any additional Avengers

I feel the same way about your thoughts as well Chap :hi5:

I wonder with Cap, with Spidey and CR Superman there is no chance I was going to miss out, I think the Captain America sculpt looks great, but I think I'll wait to see the movie, I still want to see how Evans pulls it out, I still think he's a little tiny for the role, but we'll see. I have a feeling the final product from HT might look different as HT is notorious for changing the facial features of their final products, I hope they follow in the footsteps of t-800, dutch, Bruce Lee, etc. in keeping the head sculpt true to the prototype. :dunno :pray:

I'm liking what I see so far. I'm going to wait until this actually ships from SS to order as I should have enough rewards saved up to not pay anything out of pocket save shipping.

Back