Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a massive spider in my bath this morning....

100_6816.jpg

:lol

Quick straight outta tha box pics. This guy is AMAZING!!

100_6817.jpg

100_6819.jpg

100_6822.jpg

Oh come on, someone post him doing an MJ,(Michael Jackson, not Mary Jane, you pervs ;)),crotch grab, with the other hand in the air. Cha'mone!

Congrats Tim! This guy is one of the best. You could close your eyes and pose him and it would still look good.

Just got Spidey yesterday. Truly impressive, a real sleeper hit. Not a grand slam, but definitely a homerun by HT. Of course it's the best Spider-Man figure out there, but as awesome as it is, one must realize that the bar wasn't set very high to begin with.

Articulation is great and enables countless classic Spidey poses, the fig itself feels very solid and you don't fear as though you'll break it if you try any other pose than a standing one. One department that could've been even better is the stitching (in fact some areas are fragile because of that), but then again what HT has done with the cloth costume is truly impressive. I can only imagine that black Spidey will best this one, if only because there will be minimal stitching to be done since the entire costume will be black.

Sincere thanks to OMG for showing me (and others, I suspect) how this figure can and does look incredible when handled properly, as I would've missed out on the best Spidey to date, had I relied on initial pictures.

Just got Spidey yesterday. Truly impressive, a real sleeper hit. Not a grand slam, but definitely a homerun by HT. Of course it's the best Spider-Man figure out there, but as awesome as it is, one must realize that the bar wasn't set very high to begin with.

Articulation is great and enables countless classic Spidey poses, the fig itself feels very solid and you don't fear as though you'll break it if you try any other pose than a standing one. One department that could've been even better is the stitching (in fact some areas are fragile because of that), but then again what HT has done with the cloth costume is truly impressive. I can only imagine that black Spidey will best this one, if only because there will be minimal stitching to be done since the entire costume will be black.

Sincere thanks to OMG for showing me (and others, I suspect) how this figure can and does look incredible when handled properly, as I would've missed out on the best Spidey to date, had I relied on initial pictures.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

For all you nay sayers, just be patient, it's worth the wait and speculation. :)

Back