Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me, I sometimes see boobies! :wink1: Guess we would really need to pose his chest properly!

11070102291c7cfe3dc013869e.jpg

Last edited:
Please don't tell me your referring to the conversation about "review" in this video title?:dunno

Oh I did not know it was you.
Dean contacted me about that, and asked me to pass a message on.

hi, im not sure if you got my last email, but i thought i would go into some details for you, now i know that a newcomer ( im not sure if your a newcomer ) to my channel and sees the word Review in the title will expect someone talking and saying awesome every 4 seconds, ( im joking : ) i love watching reviews, But im trying my own thing, and hopefully the viewer will come away knowing weather or not they are feeling the figure, i show the film clips as a constant point of reference, that`s the movie, that`s the figure, that`s the movie, that`s the figure so you can see just how much these things look like the real person or creature, there still may be unanswered questions once the video ends like what does the box look like and can it do this pose and that pose, but i don`t leave out the most dynamic pose photo`s, they are in the videos to the best i could do without messing up the figure, so i show as much as i can to show what it is capable of movement wise. as for the box i like to leave that as a surprise for who ever gets it, but they probably see it anyways some place else lol but i try to leave a little to the imagination, Reviews are not for me to do really, i feel more at home doing what i do, but as i said in the last email, i have to call the Goodshipped videos ( Reviews ) because leo told me to, i could suggest to him that we call them showcases but i honestly feel if you look into the clips a little deeper you may see what it is im trying to do, im just trying to show just how damn awesome these little works of art are, and the amount of time it took to make that spiderman clip and how tired and cranky i was at the time of your comment coming, i was kind like ( you dont think i know that ) kind of mind state, plus i had just had an email from some _______ simply telling me that my videos are ____ and i should get a life and so on, it was a night of haters, it happens sometimes, but anyways your comment came at a bad time and im slowly getting more views which bring the nastie`s out of the wood work and i have only blocked 3 people since day one, for much worse than what you said, and i know you dont think there was anything wrong or rude about what you said but i kinda feel different about it, i saw your comments on sideshow freaks, im not childish but i do take what i do very seriously and i dont like it when people leave anything negative so i remove the comment if it happens, most people leave them there, i dont. its a place to come and see 1/6 figure`s looking cool with some good music and good times are there to be had my friend thats why i unblocked you because i would hope if you are new to the channel you will come and spend some time there. if you still think im a big lumbering numpty ( not your words i know ) that`s totally cool with me, i wont lose any sleep over it ( wink wink ) but i hope we can be bestest friends! or perhaps just understand each other a little better after all this internet shizznit life is hard as it is man lets just all peace out not judge so hard, you must have seen that the video took some effort to make ( 15 hours constant work made bu just me in my tiny bedroom ) and you didnt think i would find your comment a little annoying? i just want you to understand my side a bit clearer. i much prefer to get along with people man, there is still hope for us lol Dean

Remember I am just passing the message on

Really looking forward to spiderman but I have to say in all of these cool pics the first thing I notice is how bad/ distracting the hands look. Really go a long ways to killing the realism of the figure. Hopefully in hand they won't bug me so much.

Agreed. I don't have this figure and I'm trying to understand why I'm waffling about getting it. I think you nailed it on the head for me. The hands concern me too. I can only guess that in hand it's not that bad.

Agreed. I don't have this figure and I'm trying to understand why I'm waffling about getting it. I think you nailed it on the head for me. The hands concern me too. I can only guess that in hand it's not that bad.

This is the best Spidey you will see to date, and I doubt you'll see much better. If you were to cover the hands in the same material you would have seams all over the place and the hands would look stupid...plastic hands are the only way to go.

No need to say what has already been said

ton-spiderman_02.jpg

Here this is why you don't use fabric gloves. See how the wrist has no definition at all ( of course HT would do better) but the bendy hand just doesn't do the job. Also what if you break a wrist peg.

$150, but hey, not only does that figure address the issues some have with gloves, he also had a Maguire sculpt with removable mask! Essentially the DX version of this figure. HT is so behind the times. Witness the awesomeness:

sm.pp1.jpg

In this pic, the figure doesn't look that bad.

And if I was so what??? :exactly:

I agreed with Ninetenjoe that when a video is called a review it should actually give a review in the form of voice or text(at the time,i had no idea loontentoys was calling the shots on the video title),but really?where the hell is the harm in that!?:dunno did any of us actually dis his work ..NO!
I think you need to go and get that stick up your ass removed!:slap

Oh I did not know it was you.
Dean contacted me about that, and asked me to pass a message on.
Remember I am just passing the message on

deanknight actually removed my comment and blocked me from posting on his videos because i suggested that he shouldn't use the word "review" in his video titles when THERE IS NO REVIEW. movie clips and pictures of the figure do not make a review. his videos are more of a showcase of the figure. for it to be a review, he'd have to add, oh i don't know...words of his actual opinion. :cuckoo:
dude probably does it to get more views.

Dino it was Nintenjoe that left the commet on Dean's video not me.

..ya i can see it from Deans point of view now:):peace ..but before seeing deans message i felt no shame in backing up Ninetenjoe, from the outside the removal of his comment did look unfair, and i honestly find it ridiculousness hottoysjoker is accusing us both of bashing deans work over that wtf?

Anyway that's the last i will say on this matter.

$150, but hey, not only does that figure address the issues some have with gloves, he also had a Maguire sculpt with removable mask! Essentially the DX version of this figure. HT is so behind the times. Witness the awesomeness:

sm.pp1.jpg

Is that Toby or Ken :lol Those eyes remind me of Chucky :panic:, good grief! At one point I was thinking of getting the tonner figures, thank god I didn't, :slap

Definitely, the knit hands are horrible, hot toys made a good choice
:exactly:

But you know Toby can look like a mannikin sometimes :lol

Back