Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
45-3_spidy-box.jpg

top20jerks-sid-590x350.jpg

THE TOYS ARE ALIVE!

IS there any place taking preorders on this still I got on the waitlist at sideshoy and got a preorder in for goblin while he was still available. I hope I dont miss out on this one if anyone can help me out worse case I can preorder the black suit one when he comes out but I want spidey in his red and blue.

AE always has extras after they have fulfilled all of their POs...so you could just wait for that. They're even selling their leftover Odin(s) at PO prices now.

Why don't you go back and read my post reply to you and you'd find out.

:mad:

oh, sorry, i missed that :1-1: i just like it when people give credit to the member who originally took the time to take the photo and post it (i.e. an actual username, and maybe a link).

but that's just me i guess.

It was 4:30 in the morning, i found a spiderman pic on the internetz and posted it.

Next time i will get Username, DOB, and SSN.
:peace

Does anyone who has this fig know how the webs fit into the wrists? Do you just loosely slide it under the sleeves or what?
They fit like bracelets around the wrists I think. Remove the hands then place the webs around the wrist, then put the hands back on :D

I think whoever made the pic used a black and white setting so spidey appears to look black and white.

Back