Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One week from today we get charged.
(i just read on another overseas forum that there were only 1400 SM's made. Is that even possible?)

If it's true only 1400. HT was probably testing the market, and with sales..............

DX.

(still seems low to me)

I'm gonna be so nervous about doing some spidey poses, stertching or tearing the costume.

I mighty just print of these for me and pose mine like this

photo_64.jpg

I just canceled my preorder threw ccgarmoray after reading a lot of bad reviews about shipping time and customer service I just hope they get the email and cancel it as I dont think they would fullfill it any way according to reviews iwill just stick to my waitlist if it converts great if it dosent theres always black suit spidey.

Don't believe everything you read on the net. My order was great with them and they were very fast.

Oh well!

got the last one there is none in stock now for people wanting to get this just keep checking big bad toystore and alter ego comics everyday when one gets cancelled they add it back in stock for first come first serve.

I actually just cancelled mine via BBTS. Too much other cool stuff coming out between Q3 and Q4.

been thinking about canceling this but if this is gonna be a hard figure to get later on down the road (Leonidas,Wolverine,Blade) then I'm not gonna risk it.

Back