Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CSC get their stock from SSC. The only time CSC ships before SSC is if SSC has too many other store to ship product to that CSC can start shipping to customers before SSC finishes shipping to other store...

Typically though, CSC ships about a week after SSC

Cant decide to jump on waitlist or not at sideshow I really love the goblin figure too headsculpt is amazing my thing is though you know hot toys will come out with the new spidey suit from the new movie so torn on what to do.

Just wait listed spidey and ordered goblin I really like the goblin headsculpt and love the accessiories it comes with anyone else order the goblin too.

Same :D But I'll see what happens with the figure release schedule to see if I'll keep it :D

45-3_spidy-box.jpg

cool pic... where's it from?

IS there any place taking preorders on this still I got on the waitlist at sideshoy and got a preorder in for goblin while he was still available. I hope I dont miss out on this one if anyone can help me out worse case I can preorder the black suit one when he comes out but I want spidey in his red and blue.

IS there any place taking preorders on this still I got on the waitlist at sideshoy and got a preorder in for goblin while he was still available. I hope I dont miss out on this one if anyone can help me out worse case I can preorder the black suit one when he comes out but I want spidey in his red and blue.

Yeah, on the previous page someone posted a link to THIS store. Never heard of it. Do some research and see if they are legit. If so pre-order away man! Don't miss out on this one, I almost did!

Yeah, on the previous page someone posted a link to THIS store. Never heard of it. Do some research and see if they are legit. If so pre-order away man! Don't miss out on this one, I almost did!

Looks like a scam site to me Ill have to see if theres a phone number on there.

Keep checking bigbadtoystore.com on a regular basis. If someone cancels a pre-order, the item goes back into website inventory and can be purchased by someone else. I was able to snag one there a couple of days ago even though it was previously sold out.

Keep checking bigbadtoystore.com on a regular basis. If someone cancels a pre-order, the item goes back into website inventory and can be purchased by someone else. I was able to snag one there a couple of days ago even though it was previously sold out.

Thanks a lot yeah i notice alterego does this too Ill keep my waitlist but also keep checking those sites.

this figure is amazing just been watching reviews on youtube Im glad I preordered goblin too I think he will be amazing too.

Back