Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No he obviously didn't. I wasn't talking about SM3 but instead TDKR. Try to keep up.

Wasn't Dominishin referring to ironwez?

He said Spidey 3 wasn't that good and Dominishin said Christopher Nolan didn't direct Spidey 3 as if to say that's why TDKR won't have the same fate. That's the only way it makes sense to me.

Christopher Nolan would have had a tough time making SM3 any better than Raimi.... Sony made them add Venom to the film at the last second. Could you imagine if WB made Nolan add, let's say, Killer Croc to TDKR right now? We'd be left with a train wreck! Just like SM3.

Raimi unfortunately had little say in the SM3 script. In fact he almost left the project. If he'd had his way, the trilogy would've been intact.

Got my notice, sadly it's Monday next week.

Fedex ALWAYS delivers the day before they say, so usually once SSC charges it and ships, it arrives on the Friday but lately they've been sending it a few hours or a day later and the weekend makes it so i have to wait 3 more days :(

Why is there such a discrepancy between Sideshow's shipping date and other retailers? A few weeks apart is quite a difference. Just curious why that is.

Why is there such a discrepancy between Sideshow's shipping date and other retailers? A few weeks apart is quite a difference. Just curious why that is.

My understanding is that many (most? all?) HT figures come through SS first. Could be wrong.

Back