Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sigh. ever since the dark knight, batman is somehow everyones fav superhero. i cant wait to see the dark knight rises kill expectations like spidey 3 did.

Nah, the odd thing here is i agree with you...

Nolan can do wrong, i hate so many things about Batman Begins and the way this new movie is shaping up, i will just be glad i got ONE great Batman film with The Dark Knight.

I hate the look of Bane, the "Rises" title, all the Ra's al Ghul stuff again, Anne "The Rail" Hathaway as Catwoman...

But anyway, this is a Spidey thread and i still haven't received any notice at all from SSC. :(

M.

Well thats funny, got charged for both Spidey and Sweeney yesterday, and got a tracking email for only Sweeney.

Where is my Spidey SS???

Are these being charged by SS already? My WL converted. Not sure if I can get it now. Any help is appreciated :)

EDIT: Nevermind :slap

Your located Off-World Batty, it takes longer for the bank transaction signals to reach you.

Don't worry you'll have your Spidey in 3.45 Light Years :lol

i70Q3.jpg

Anyone get a shipping notice from SS? I got charged yesterday, but no shipping notice.

Does SS combine shipping? I ordered 2 HT (Sweeney and Spidey), yet only got one tracking email. Could this be for both?

Don't hold your breath. Once all the SS orders have gone out expect to wait another month on top of that for BBTS orders to start shipping out. I've got mine with them too.

Thats only BBTS that pulls that, the rest like Alterego and Cornerstore will have thiers by next week. BBTS takes the longest .

Anyone get a shipping notice from SS? I got charged yesterday, but no shipping notice.

Does SS combine shipping? I ordered 2 HT (Sweeney and Spidey), yet only got one tracking email. Could this be for both?

Yeah got mine from SS earlier.

Not sure why BBTS get their stock in so much later than just about everyone else. I don't mind the wait, it lets me cancel a PO if the in-hand reviews and pics make it out to be crap. Hasn't happened yet, but it's a good 'insurance policy' to have with figures like Indy for example, which may or may not get revisions.

Yeh, if you don't like the wait, can't stand seeing everyone else's awesome pics and reading about how cool their new Spidey is... then BBTS is not for you :wink1:

Back