Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only had just enough time to take Spidey out of the box. Everything else stayed in for the time being; I'm just too damn busy tonight.

From what I've seen I'm really impressed! The outfit itself is a bit of a 1/6 marvel, pun intended, and really looks amazing! It takes about a second to pose and futz and end up with a cool random pose that looks lifelike. Gonna be hard to put this guy down!

htspider-man.jpg

Damn, that left foot looks very flexible! :monkey1

Nice pose btw Shark! :wink1:

This figure is all sorts of cool! I'm still trying to figure out how they got the suit on - it must be heat sealed or something.

One problem I had - when I tried to change the hand I pulled out the whole forearm. Not broken, but there appears to be a black undersuit and it took some working to get the forearm back on. So be careful there kids.

Also I'm not sure about the scale - he's shorter than Odin, but doesn't seem to be on the slim body, which he really should be. But still the best 1/6 Spidey, EVER. Blows all the Medicoms out of the water with a hypersonic drone.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Here are a few pics of my Spidey, solo and next to Wolvie :rock I didn't anticipate picking a pose for this guy being so difficult! I seriously sat there for an hour just messing around with the figure. And I'm amazed by how durable the damn thing is, towards the end of my futzing session I was borderline manhandling the thing :lol

_MG_3154.jpg

_MG_3153.jpg

_MG_3160.jpg

_MG_3159.jpg

I've only had just enough time to take Spidey out of the box. Everything else stayed in for the time being; I'm just too damn busy tonight.

From what I've seen I'm really impressed! The outfit itself is a bit of a 1/6 marvel, pun intended, and really looks amazing! It takes about a second to pose and futz and end up with a cool random pose that looks lifelike. Gonna be hard to put this guy down!

:hi5: Congrats Flosi! Let me know when the updates are ready in your thread!

Excellent pose! Great shot!

Love seeing the library of figures we have/ are getting to be able to put together.

Congrats!

Very very, cool. Where'd you get the clear stand?

Here are a few pics of my Spidey, solo and next to Wolvie :rock I didn't anticipate picking a pose for this guy being so difficult! I seriously sat there for an hour just messing around with the figure. And I'm amazed by how durable the damn thing is, towards the end of my futzing session I was borderline manhandling the thing :lol

_MG_3154.jpg

_MG_3153.jpg

_MG_3160.jpg

_MG_3159.jpg

Wow, thanks guys! :hi5: The stand is just an old Medicom stand I dug out of hiding. When I first sat down with Spidey I was trying to pose him with no stand at all, but this figure really demands a dynamic pose.

I'm really blown away by the figure. My brother-in-law came over while I was messing around with it, and when he saw it his jaw dropped. He has spent a lot of time looking over my collection, but he said Spidey is without a doubt his favorite :rock

I'm really blown away by the figure. My brother-in-law came over while I was messing around with it, and when he saw it his jaw dropped. He has spent a lot of time looking over my collection, but he said Spidey is without a doubt his favorite :rock

and now he will start to collect HT figures too cause of you :lol

Cool pose on Spidey btw there! :wink1:

Wow, thanks guys! :hi5: The stand is just an old Medicom stand I dug out of hiding. When I first sat down with Spidey I was trying to pose him with no stand at all, but this figure really demands a dynamic pose.

Sweet! I got a couple of those that I forgot all about! :hi5:

and now he will start to collect HT figures too cause of you :lol

Cool pose on Spidey btw there! :wink1:

He's come dangerously close to sticking the needle a few times :lol But he always says checking out my collection is good enough for him...we'll see.

And thanks! :hi5:

Sweet! I got a couple of those that I forgot all about! :hi5:

Yeah, I have one somewhere.

Gotta dig that sucker out.

Awesome, they work well for Spidey! :rock

I got my spidey from onesixthbruce today and i gotta say he's a great figure.

The wrists are a bit skinny so i put a bit of black electical tape on them to make them a bit bigger. I think i'll put him on a medi stand as well cos that does look good.

The suit seems pretty good to me, i was pulling it about a fair bit but i do try not to pull it anywhere around the webbing though.

P1030377768x1024.jpg

P1030375768x1024.jpg

P1030374768x1024.jpg

Back