Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine coming tomorrow yes, I waitlisted and converted right after. I can't believe this. I was gona pass but I don't what to regret later so I have to bite the bullet. I spend a thousand dollars last month I'm afaid to get my bill. And so many on preorder.

Mine coming tomorrow yes, I waitlisted and converted right after. I can't believe this. I was gona pass but I don't what to regret later so I have to bite the bullet. I spend a thousand dollars last month I'm afaid to get my bill. And so many on preorder.

Congrats on Spidey...

But that has to be the worst sig/quote i have ever read. :gah:

M.

Also got spidy and one more time hot toys did the job even if the figure is not made for being manipulate every time, here are my pics and i'm glad to be here with this huge communauty.

spidey3.jpg

I hate to point this out but... if mine comes like that i will be sending him back.

The way the webbing is off center between the eyes is making me cringe... :mad:

I know it's probably a one off thing but still.

M.

Supposedly you can fix it if you pop the eyes out and futz with the mask. That's why i asked. (i guess the eyes have sockets)

Waiting for confirmation from owners.

Supposedly you can fix it if you pop the eyes out and futz with the mask. That's why i asked. (i guess the eyes have sockets)

Waiting for confirmation from owners.

Whew... well hopefully that's true, because i would being going a bit crazy if mine was like that. :cuckoo:

M.

Wow! greats pics!

It looks like the webs are black! It turns more cool don't you think so? I was wondering a long time ago if somebody would do a custom repaint and convert it to black, like the comics.

Back