Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does everyone think about the webbing? It's really cool at first but when I've left Spidey posed like he's shooting webs they just start bending and sagging after a day or so. :(

I might go webless. :lecture

I've no interest in the webbing. They obviously had to include it, but I'll never use it.

This is the pose I'm going to go for.

P1060673.jpg

use twist ties

I already know how I'm going to display mine and I guarantee no one else will have their spidey like that until they see mine lol

two more days

why wanted instead of want? didnt work out for you? the defying gravity part and all?

Even if I were to hang the web somehow it's still only connected to the hands by putting a small piece of the web into a hole in his hands, with yet another piece hanging out of the bottom.... It's just not secure enough.

No complaints though! Still an amazing figure.

I really wanted to get this pose:

Movie-Posters-Spiderman-2--Upside-down--240392.jpg

There is no way you can get his legs in that position. Can't even get him to squat. His thighs won't come up that far. Still an amazing figure. Got mine on Saturday and we played with my friend's(He picked it up for me from his LCS). I still haven't open mine up yet.

What does everyone think about the webbing? It's really cool at first but when I've left Spidey posed like he's shooting webs they just start bending and sagging after a day or so. :(

I might go webless. :lecture

same thing happened to me

There is no way you can get his legs in that position. Can't even get him to squat. His thighs won't come up that far. Still an amazing figure. Got mine on Saturday and we played with my friend's(He picked it up for me from his LCS). I still haven't open mine up yet.

Yeah, I'm not unhappy with it at all! This is a dream come true figure for me. I just think that it's easy to have all these dynamic poses in mind when it comes to Spider-Man, but at some point the reality that this is still a 1/6th scale action figure sets in, so you temper some of those wild ideas a bit.

Back