Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My advice to everyone is that you better grab this one quick since its spidey. i was lucky to get one on ebay under 300. People waited for Wolverine and that didnt turn out so good. I know The amzing spiderman is coming soon but it's still nice to get the most memorable and accurate version of spidey out right now.

All those guys who waited on ordering Wolverine are the ones getting ripped off by all those fakes on EBay now.

Just pre-ordered from toyfederation.com I'm so glad I'm getting this.:yess: Unfortunately I can't have him until Christmas.:monkey2
They have 3 more if anyone can't find one in stock.

Spidey just arrived. Damn impressive figure thats for sure. Will get pics and a review up later this week when its not raining.

For those that order from Alter Ego, I just emailed them to see when they would get Spidey in and looks like tomorrow is the day. Josh said they would be shipping him out tomorrow thru thursday. :yess:

The Medicom was good for what is was back then but once you have this in hand and compare the two next to one another it's insane how much better HT did. Not counting the ledge or multiple hands accessories and just looking at the figure themselves, Medi's feels like a toy whereas HT's looks like a miniature human standing looking up at you.

HT's Spidey is really amazing (no pun intended, I'm not that nerdy...). I wasn't gonna buy it, but then I saw OMG's pics and realized how awesome the fig really was, especially if posed and futzed right. It truly is unbelievably well-made and if you're careful and creative with it, you can hit some pretty impressive poses. I will certainly be purchasing the symbiote version when it comes out.

My tracking number from UPS still doesn't work. It just shows that the tracking number was generated on 8/10. Sideshow can't do anything unless it doesn't show up by the end of the day on Wednesday....so I might not get my Spidey for another week or two.

This sucks!

Got my spider-man today. I must say the body is extremely flexible. Hot toys did a great job on it.

2yyo46t.jpg

P1060691.jpg

For some reason, to me this one really looks like a guy is in the suit. I didn't even notice the plastic hands. Great pictures :clap

Back