Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend was over today ..he checked out spidey and i was shocked to see how much he disliked it, he thought it was the worst figure in my collection and not worth the price tag!:horror

Fyi he hates the raimi spiderman design, but he assured me this had nothing to do with his opinion on the figure.

My friend was over today ..he checked out spidey and i was shocked to see how much he disliked it, he thought it was the worst figure in my collection and not worth the price tag!:horror

Fyi he hates the raimi spiderman design, but he assured me this had nothing to do with his opinion on the figure.

Thats just crazy! Someone told me it looked like he had a sweater on instead of his costume...

Funny how wildly opposite viewpoints on this figure can be. Apart from somehow managing to get the stitching dead-on perfect with invisible seams how could the figure be improved on? A different, shorter underlying body maybe.

Poor, poor judgement.

weird...its basically the classic suit what's the difference from the comics, the raised webbing and the "brick" like backround on the red and blue.

Thats just crazy! Someone told me it looked like he had a sweater on instead of his costume...

:rotfl that makes absolutely no sense...i was just reposing this guy and its does a wonderful job showing off the talent that HT has in its tailoring dept. is mine 100% perfect, no, but im still amazed they they were able to figure out a way to adhere the webbing on the suit and close all of the seams....my spidey head looks amazing you cant even see the seam.

You should've said "My Ex Friend" :lol

Last edited:
Been waiting for Spidey since December and now that he's in my PoL , its very tempting to ship my items ...damn revoltech prime

I would ship it now too...there have been a few people with QC issues, and while there weren't many if yours happen to have one you still would have time for it to be replaced...plus he's awesome!

Did he think it was a. . .Cosby sweater, by chance?

Cosby_sweater_cover.jpg

Get new friends :gah: Next, you"ll tell us that he liked the daredevil movie

Got him,

Good figure... Lots to love, few minor nitpicks...

1) no chin...
2) webs just look bad in hand... The projecting ones droop too... Good idea poor execution...

N.o flaws on mine but his left knee is a little wobbly and loose... People fear about the web snapping but I fear about the limbs snapping in a suit you can't remove

I'm pleased with the articulation. The outfit it executed extremely well for it's scale. The only nitpick I have are the limpy web lines. For the price, and the fact it comes with the extra sculpted base, and awesome packaging, this is an excellent figure and I'm very happy I got him.
IMG_1387.jpg

Sent mine in today for a replacement. (should be a few weeks before i get my other)

Can't believe that i was one of the few to get one with broken webbing. But even with so it was an awesome figure, and if i get another with it i'll just deal with it.

Think i might get the black one as well seeing as how good this one is.

Back