Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is one PLEASANT surprise for HT. It is the best BANG for the buck- will probably be the LAST HT figure priced at $150 retail. What you get is a bargain.
The box and contents are BIG.
The figure itself is great- to get this costume fitting and flexible as it is ..alot of work went into this!

Love this figure. I'll get the black as well. My only complaint with this figure is that it's too awesome! I go blind everytime I look at it.

No I went blind from that a long time ago. I'm married. Lol. I'm just saying that anyone who exposes their eyes to this figure for extended periods of time will go blind from it's sheer AWESOMENESS!

SPIDEY.png

:mwaha

:naughty

Love this figure. I'll get the black as well. My only complaint with this figure is that it's too awesome! I go blind everytime I look at it.

:rotfl:rotfl

You're going blind from something else you're doing lol

No I went blind from that a long time ago. I'm married. Lol. I'm just saying that anyone who exposes their eyes to this figure for extended periods of time will go blind from it's sheer AWESOMENESS!

Sent mine in today for a replacement. (should be a few weeks before i get my other)

Can't believe that i was one of the few to get one with broken webbing. But even with so it was an awesome figure, and if i get another with it i'll just deal with it.

Think i might get the black one as well seeing as how good this one is.

Are you referring to the plastic 'shooting' web or did you mean some of the webbing on the costume was messed up?

Seriously anybody got some pics where the web lines look cool? Short of setting it up in a detolf where you string up them in a non limp position they are just lame in every way... I wish there was a mid range one, just starting to sprout out of his wrists.

Cool figure otherwise, am not blown away but a solid solid figure, much better than something like Thor which I also liked for the record.

Seriously anybody got some pics where the web lines look cool? Short of setting it up in a detolf where you string up them in a non limp position they are just lame in every way... I wish there was a mid range one, just starting to sprout out of his wrists.
Cool figure otherwise, am not blown away but a solid solid figure, much better than something like Thor which I also liked for the record.

Just cut one.

it would be hard to make something look accurate at that scale and not be effected by gravity. They already gave us 6 different pieces if I'm not mistaken. To complain about a specific size that you wanted but they didnt include is just silly. The flimsyness argument at least makes sense though

Back