Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my Spiderman Monday and low and behold upon further inspection why doing some poses I see he is missing a good size piece of his webbing on his mask... The webbing is also all uneven under it as well on the neck... This by far the worst Ive seen form Hot Toys!!! On top of that the suit is stretched more on one side or the other so there is always a bit of black TT showing at the wrist joint where the suit and pegs are seperate... I know this figure had some problems but this is plain crazy...

I just got my Spiderman Monday and low and behold upon further inspection why doing some poses I see he is missing a good size piece of his webbing on his mask... The webbing is also all uneven under it as well on the neck... This by far the worst Ive seen form Hot Toys!!! On top of that the suit is stretched more on one side or the other so there is always a bit of black TT showing at the wrist joint where the suit and pegs are seperate... I know this figure had some problems but this is plain crazy...

That does not sound good. Care to post some pics? Get it replaced asap..

So sorry to hear this. Contact your supplier immediately! :panic:

I got mine from Alter Ego yesterday, and most of his seams were perfect, except for a little bit of rough stitching underneath his left bicep, which isn't even noticeable from more than 2 inches away.

I have been posing him all morning. HT did an amazing job on him. I wasn't planning on getting black Spidey, but this one is starting to change my mind.

DSC_0010.jpg

:clap

The last bastard of krypton can eat webbing!

@karamazov80:

You-Win-an-Internet.jpg

:snake

Get up Sups! :lol

I got mine from Alter Ego yesterday, and most of his seams were perfect, except for a little bit of rough stitching underneath his left bicep, which isn't even noticeable from more than 2 inches away.

I have been posing him all morning. HT did an amazing job on him. I wasn't planning on getting black Spidey, but this one is starting to change my mind.

I'm getting mine later today, can't wait. :yess:

Mine showed up yesterday. I have to say I was quite impressed. Now the only problem is finding the right pose for him. Theres so many to choose from.

Got mine today as a surprise from my old work buddies (they never got me a leaving present).
First of all I was blown away that they would buy me such an awesome gift which I truly had no idea I was going to get.
The figure is really good. The costume is spot on and the photos we see on here really don't do it justice. It just looks great in person.

Got mine today as a surprise from my old work buddies (they never got me a leaving present).
First of all I was blown away that they would buy me such an awesome gift which I truly had no idea I was going to get.
The figure is really good. The costume is spot on and the photos we see on here really don't do it justice. It just looks great in person.

:hi5:Congrats Ryan, that was very nice of them.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rx2tohZ-GQ&feature=channel_video_title"]My Spiderman 3 figure has some major issues!!! - YouTube[/ame]

A look at all the mistakes on my Spiderman figure!!!

the black on the wrist is just the undershirt sticking out a but too far...the stitching on the neck and head is like that on all of them, just some are worse than others. Yours isnt missing any webbing...

Finally picked him up from the awful UPS location. I haven't had a chance to take him out, but I know one thing for sure. The figure's packaging gives me a semi.

the black on the wrist is just the undershirt sticking out a but too far...the stitching on the neck and head is like that on all of them, just some are worse than others. Yours isnt missing any webbing...

:exactly: If you were able to echange it, you would just get another on with the same thing. Mine's in the same on the top and the neck. And you just have to pull down his left sleeve.

Wow your going to tell me about my own figure??? He missing a big piece of webbing... TT or undershirt the shirt on the arm still wont stay so you can see it so its anthor mistake!!! The under neck line is bad too... I dont have this problem any of my other HT figures so this one is just really bad QC!!!

:lecture

Im stuck with him at this point becaue BBTS the place I ordered form is sold out so its not I could ship back for a replacement...

Been collecting Hot Toys for a few years now and this is the worst that Ive seen...IMO...

Back