Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did Ups lose the package, didn't have a tracking number? did you get a refund?

I had UPS lose two of my packages. The driver left one at the wrong address (Iron Man IV). Lucky a neighbor brought it to me 4 days later. The other package I reported and the driver redelivered it days later.

I had UPS lose two of my packages. The driver left one at the wrong address (Iron Man IV). Lucky a neighbor brought it to me 4 days later. The other package I reported and the driver redelivered it days later.

What a poor service for UPS :gah:

Good thing you have a friendly neighborhood there :)

These are earth magnets. Very strong and very tiny. You can buy large ones at walmart in their craft section but the really small ones I got at Joanne's fabrics.

I popped the soles off and drilled holes so the magnets would sit flush with the bottom of the feet. Then glued them in place and snapped the soles back on. Pretty simple and it makes for a great feature.

Man I've broken through both of my extra wrist pegs for Spidey. I have never had that happen with my other Hot Toys figures (30+). I'm usually very careful, but it seems to be much more fragile for Spidey.

Is anyone else having this problem or have I gotten extra clumsy lately? Anyone know of a way of getting extra red wrist pegs? There aren't any offered on eBay.

I called sideshow and asked if HT sell extra or replacement one but no such luck. I actually bought nude causation wrist pegs and plan to dye or paint them somehow. Mine haven't broken yet but I want enough pegs to not have to pull them off the peg.

A few more poses with the magnets.
IMG_8288.jpg

IMG_8271.jpg

IMG_8258.jpg

Anybody try this yet? I added some magnets to spidey's feet and now he can stick to metal. What do you think?
IMG_8282.jpg

IMG_8272.jpg

IMG_8265.jpg

IMG_8264.jpg

IMG_8254.jpg

IMG_8252.jpg

IMG_8270.jpg

These were actually on the previous page. I have since put 4 magnets on each foot for extreme hold. I'll send s pic of that when I have the chance.

The only other way to do it better is to replace the plate completely with a similarly shaped magnet. If you put it on over the plate you run the risk of seeing it as a sole of his shoe. But if you have it imbedded in the sole or as a replacement sole I think would work best.

Got my replacement!! (ups are idiots delivered to wrong address) And everything is great!

FINALLY I CAN ENJOY THIS BEAUTY!!!

(only thing that sucks is i got an extra on the way, but i'm sure i'll have no trouble getting rid of it)

Oh yeah, where can i get more red wrist pegs?

Last edited:
Got the xtra black showing on one arm think i will trim it. Don't wanna try and push it up and break the webbing.

Excellent fig!

Back