Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DONT TRIM IT!
The webbing wont break, just be careful.
If you trim it, you may risk cutting too much and the shoulders would look funky.

That black cloth is what makes the shoulder look smooth and not look like a doll joint.

I think it would be fine. And a lot less risky. And i really don't get how to lift the suit to move it up anyways.

Don't trim it. :pray:

At least try to massage the sleeve up the arm. :panic:

I think it would be fine. And a lot less risky. And i really don't get how to lift the suit to move it up anyways.

I don't see there being any risk to massaging the under-sleeve up the arm. And forget 'risk', if you cut the sleeve you HAVE damaged the figure. No risk about it. :thud:

Tried can't do it.

It's just a 1/4 inch of black body suit nobody's see's. Just like the guy in the beginning of the thread that did it. I've been trying for like 30 min. unless i'm doin something wrong. I will not roll up the sleeve like Remy did.

Yeah, I wouldn't roll it either. :horror

Wish I could put it into words better, but the best I can think of is 'massage' the sleeve up... I'm actually a massage therapist by trade so I get this intuitively more than technically. :lol

Hmm... I guess there is some lifting of the outer sleeve... kinda lift the outer sleeve, pulling it past some of the under-sleeve, then place the outer sleeve back on top of the under-sleeve and push up toward the shoulder. Do that in tiny increments all around the arm. It's slow progress, but eventually the black sleeve will be back un in place.

[Edit] I know you're not going to like the word "pull" when talking about the outer sleeve, but just be gentle. It'll be fine, and you'll get a feel for it once you start making some progress. :)

I trimmed it. And it looks 1000% better.

thx for the advice though, but after having broken webbing the first time was not tasking the chance. Time to find some poses.

I just noticed I forgot to include one of the wrist webs in my box when i sent mine back to SSC for a replacement. If I knew it didn't matter I would have kept the extra red pegs. :lol

DSC03718.jpg

DSC03737.jpg

DSC03713.jpg

I trimmed it. And it looks 1000% better.

thx for the advice though, but after having broken webbing the first time was not tasking the chance.

Well, now you will be forever stuck with the lumpy shoulder. And if you do work the sleeve up there to fix the shoulder, you'll have a weird skinny wrist. :(

But as long as you're happy: :hi5:

Time to find some poses.

:rock :rock :rock

Well, now you will be forever stuck with the lumpy shoulder. And if you do work the sleeve up there to fix the shoulder, you'll have a weird skinny wrist. :(

But as long as you're happy: :hi5:

:rock :rock :rock

The shoulder was never lumpy dude. It was just excess hanging by the wrist

More poses different angles.

DSC03719.jpg

DSC03720.jpg

Vid of first figure
[ame="https://youtu.be/Y_0E7xWvEhU"]302 Found[/ame]

Last edited:
Im finally getting mine tomorrow:yess: im from argentina and this figures take to much time to get here:slap hope everything its ok with mine:pray:

Just ordered new goblin today, and I can't wait till he arrives! He will be such an awesome companion piece for spidey.

I really hope HT takes advantage of all the positive reactions to this figure and makes a battle damage version. The possibilities of what they could do with the suit in terms of rips and tears and "dirtying" it up...it would be epic.:pray:

plus It'd probably be the only opportunity to get a Tobey sculpt without having to worry about removing head sculpts since he would just be visible from the chunks of costume missing.
Battle_Ravaged_Spiderman_by_pgill.jpg

Just ordered new goblin today, and I can't wait till he arrives! He will be such an awesome companion piece for spidey.

I really hope HT takes advantage of all the positive reactions to this figure and makes a battle damage version. The possibilities of what they could do with the suit in terms of rips and tears and "dirtying" it up...it would be epic.:pray:

plus It'd probably be the only opportunity to get a Tobey sculpt without having to worry about removing head sculpts since he would just be visible from the chunks of costume missing.
Battle_Ravaged_Spiderman_by_pgill.jpg

Very nice drawing!! :clap:clap Who's is it? Yours?

haha not mine, although I am an artist. For some reason reference pictures of battle damage spidey are hard to find from the films so this is all I could come up with!

Back