Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered new goblin today, and I can't wait till he arrives! He will be such an awesome companion piece for spidey.

I really hope HT takes advantage of all the positive reactions to this figure and makes a battle damage version. The possibilities of what they could do with the suit in terms of rips and tears and "dirtying" it up...it would be epic.:pray:

plus It'd probably be the only opportunity to get a Tobey sculpt without having to worry about removing head sculpts since he would just be visible from the chunks of costume missing.
Battle_Ravaged_Spiderman_by_pgill.jpg

A Hot Toys Battle Damaged Spider-Man would be fantastic. Exposed Peter Parker/Tobey Maguire sculpt, damaged eye lens, it would be great. It would be a nice variation considering almost every film and comic has a Spidey that appears this way after a slug match.

I always liked the final scene between Spider-Man and the Green Goblin,

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euJvz0shUlo"]Best movie fight scenes - Spiderman vs The Green Goblin - YouTube[/ame]

Glad to hear that Oscorp can finally enjoy this amazing(no pun intended) fig by HT...some really fantastic work and a real pleasure to look at!

Man that proto pic looks so bad back there in comparison to what we got.

Cool pose.

I already have a pose in mind... just need to pic up my damn package.

That's awesome, Ski

yeah man...ski.... love that pose :hi5:
heres mine with the toybiz doc oc and some friends

:clap DAVE!!!! You're starting to display your stuff??? I cannot wait to see more!

Thank you fellas, this is amazingly fun, WOW I haven't been able to do this for the LONGEST time. I've just been saving the moments. Speaking of which I just stole your Thor pose drjedisith (or at-least he's lunging for the hammer now with a right handed fist) :lol.

Also this is gonna take forever :lol :banghead

haha yeah i just wanted to see some green with the gang. just bought the stretch hulk to customize like jedijim did. that thing looks killer.

steal away skiman! :clap

IMG_8214.jpg

Here's a few of mine.

IMG_8219.jpg

IMG_8220.jpg

IMG_8222.jpg

Look how short the medicom venom is compared to HT Spidey.
IMG_8225.jpg

My incomplete custom Sand Man.

Back