Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had no problem with my Spider-man's chin. If you pose it right then the chin looks fine. Much better than that separated head on the black Spidey. If it is intended as a fix by HT then I see it a step backwards. If it is because they're releasing it with a Peter Parker head then that's ok. Although, it will be the emo Peter. Maybe that's a step backwards too.

:dance Spider-man, Spider-man. I got my Hot Toys Spider-man. :joy
I opened him up for a minute to check for quality, and he looks great! Sure there is a little bit more of a bump on his chin than I want, but it's really not that noticeable. I'm just blown away at the fine details of the webbing on the costume. I can't wait until I have more time to take him out and pose him.

:dance Spider-man, Spider-man. I got my Hot Toys Spider-man. :joy
I opened him up for a minute to check for quality, and he looks great! Sure there is a little bit more of a bump on his chin than I want, but it's really not that noticeable. I'm just blown away at the fine details of the webbing on the costume. I can't wait until I have more time to take him out and pose him.

until ht remake a new spiderman3 2.0 :D

Just got my spider-man from gohastings for $149 shipped. My spiderman's shoulders look hunched and he does seem to have a short neck. You guys know if anyone has done a custom on him and made the mask removable? I wish I could use medicoms toby head sculpt on him! And would love to put magnets in the feet!!

307596_222303591164972_138228759572456_657934_204309827_n.jpg

Ahh, I hadn't seen that... point taken. Could be a goer then.

Just got my spider-man from gohastings for $149 shipped. My spiderman's shoulders look hunched and he does seem to have a short neck. You guys know if anyone has done a custom on him and made the mask removable? I wish I could use medicoms toby head sculpt on him! And would love to put magnets in the feet!!

I hear that brother. I wish I could get a hold on a Feng Studios Toby head. That one was superb. Someone did make the mask removable a few pages back and it looks awesome. I put rare earth magnets on my spidey's feet and I love it.
IMG_8282.jpg

IMG_8252.jpg

IMG_8267.jpg

My first real kitbash/custom attempt, 'peter parker to spidey' version

This is a great custom man. You got balls I tell you that. When I saw the black spidey with separate head I was thinking head swap too. Hopefully they will come out with a battle damage classic with extra head. Maybe even make an original design black one and an exclusive head swap version. In a perfect world to satisfy all collectors.

I have to say I really enjoy the one piece suit but I would love the option of a head swap. It's all about choices.

I hear that brother. I wish I could get a hold on a Feng Studios Toby head. That one was superb. Someone did make the mask removable a few pages back and it looks awesome. I put rare earth magnets on my spidey's feet and I love it.
Can you show me a pic of the bottom? Nice job!!

Sure. I have since put 4 magnets on each foot but you get the idea. Make sure you take the plastic pads off before you drill any holes. Otherwise it could snag the suit and rip it to shreds. I know. This is what happened to mine on the right foot. I have since been able to repair it but what a heart breaking moment. So be careful.
IMG_8270.jpg

IMG_8276.jpg

This was taken after I tried to put in the fourth magnet on each foot. Then I got smart and removed the pad. I just measured the magnets traced a circle around then and dremeled it out so I could glue it in place.

Sure. I have since put 4 magnets on each foot but you get the idea. Make sure you take the plastic pads off before you drill any holes. Otherwise it could snag the suit and rip it to shreds. I know. This is what happened to mine on the right foot. I have since been able to repair it but what a heart breaking moment. So be careful.
This was taken after I tried to put in the fourth magnet on each foot. Then I got smart and removed the pad. I just measured the magnets traced a circle around then and dremeled it out so I could glue it in place.

Sweet job!!!

IMG_8270.jpg

IMG_8276.jpg

Yeesh. :monkey1

Glad you managed to fix it.

Superb work/idea with the magnets. Looks AMAZING! :clap

Back