Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So another red hand peg on my HT spidey broke again (inside the hand:slap) so that leaves me with only 2 red hand pegs >:-{

Will have to buy several regular TT HT hand pegs and paint them red and stick them permanently into each hand. :mad:

did you heat the hand befor trying to remove the peg, heat is extremely essential with this fig in particular

I am still waiting for a replacement wrist peg and left hand from Sideshow...I e-mailed back in late September...seems to be a real shortage of these pegs...might be a lot of breakage...:(

Kinda wanted to copy that new symbiote pose
001-2.jpg

so whats under the mask?
im getting tempted to pick this one up, the initial pics didnt really do it for me, but seeing some awesome shots from members here is quickly changing my mind :)

Kinda wanted to copy that new symbiote pose
001-2.jpg

Nice! Think I'll steal this pose when I get mine - it's a nice mix of dynamic and not-too-dramatic. Mine is still sitting in my POL at BBTS dammit. I'm waiting on a couple more POs to make the shipping worthwhile, but I'm trying hard not to just hit the 'ship now' button.

I've tried a to-be-or-not-to-be pose on a lot of figures and it always gets poked fun at. And frankly, they usually look to much like a singing pose so I abandon them pretty quickly. However, I love it with this figure. The shape of the climbing hand helps sell it for me.

He could be thinking: "What have I done?", or "How do I handle this great power?", or "Man I'm such a badass!" :)

P1160475.jpg

P1160474.jpg

Are you saying my pose is "too dramatic"? :(

:lol I luvya work Maglor! Me though, I'm the unadventurous type. My figures all look like they might be about to do something rather than actually looking like they're doing anything. Which is fine for me, but I do get a bit bored with the more bland poses. Oscorp's pose appeals to my minimal tendencies while offering a bit of action.

And post the hell outta your poses Maglor, drama it up baby!

Back