Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found these

6055042524_20680ca1c0_b.jpg

6054493423_4e7aba8272_b.jpg

6057823789_ea9320b084_b.jpg

6052746160_cb12e4c3dd_b.jpg

6052197133_72ca46f163_b.jpg

6181358150_a34da46977_z.jpg

Nice find. I like the use of the flying stand in those.

Anyone ever deal with getting a replacement part from a dealer from sideshow?

I contact the online store back early OCT 6 to get a broken part replaced, this is now mid November and I am being told it takes time...

Is this true? Anyone?

Anyone ever deal with getting a replacement part from a dealer from sideshow?

I contact the online store back early OCT 6 to get a broken part replaced, this is now mid November and I am being told it takes time...

Is this true? Anyone?

I recently got a replacement part from Sideshow about a week after bringing it to their attention.

Damn...that is what was worring me...the online store is telling me it can take a along time to get any parts from Sideshow.

I recently got a replacement part from Sideshow about a week after bringing it to their attention.

I got a replacement dx jones HS from sideshow but I originally bought my jones from AE. I just sent a couple pic to AE for them to look at and within a couple days AE got back to me saying sideshow was sending me another HS right away. Didn't even ask me to send the old one back or distroy it or nothing. The whole process took less than 2 weeks.

Anyone know where i can get the wrist pegs from, Mine have just snapped on the first attempt to change the hands:slap Its as if they where welded in:dunno

I don't want to try it with last 2 pegs, Bugger only had it 2 weeks:(

Back