Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bored

007-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

019-1.jpg

Love the anime like pose at the end.

I got a replacement dx jones HS from sideshow but I originally bought my jones from AE. I just sent a couple pic to AE for them to look at and within a couple days AE got back to me saying sideshow was sending me another HS right away. Didn't even ask me to send the old one back or distroy it or nothing. The whole process took less than 2 weeks.

Well, lucky you. You could use that HS or eve sell it if ever. :D

when the wrist pegs are snapping, how are people taking them out? Are you guys using a hair dryer, or are you just doing it as is?

I'm only asking because I want to try to avoid breaking mine. So far I have been lucky...(knock on wood)

SSC might be getting another shipment in, my waitlist reservation is being converted into an order on the 23rd.

I'm happy HT decided to darken the colour of the suit webbing, & change the boots :D

So another red hand peg on my HT spidey broke again (inside the hand:slap) so that leaves me with only 2 red hand pegs >:-{

Will have to buy several regular TT HT hand pegs and paint them red and stick them permanently into each hand. :mad:

Back