Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone with the original suit spidey get him to pose like this for me:
385913_10150428119542344_58690437343_8723632_2120365869_n.jpg

I'm trying to decide whether to get the black suit version on PO at SS, or splurge on the original colors one.

Hey rapitis, that was not my concern. :slap Fail!

At the end of the day the black suit is a variation, If I had chosen it over the original red and blue I would regret it more then if I had done it the other way around, and I don't know about you but the sand man base to me looks pretty crappy , I would never use that Tobey sculpt and the originals red and blue mask is properly sewn to the suit which looks way better!

I wish I would have picked up 2 of these when they first came out...awesome figure...I neve get tiered of seeing all of the grew shots my fellow freaks post!

Sadly not in this case. I can't get the upper body down so low, or crack. I can't get it to twist the same.

6593835405_028c4419d4_z.jpg

I'd imagine the articulation is exactly the same as the original, we really shouldn't trust the actual stock figures can achieve the extreme poses from the production pics, did the Ironman ground punch not teach us anything?:dunno

I like your lens shift style you have here with your pics. Was this done in camera or did you edit them to look like that? I do something similar with the 60d but it's a tilt shift edit done after you take the picture.

I like your lens shift style you have here with your pics. Was this done in camera or did you edit them to look like that? I do something similar with the 60d but it's a tilt shift edit done after you take the picture.

Done with the lens. Though, it's not a tilt shift lens. I would like to get one after I get the telescopic lens I'm after in the future. Macro. I set the camera to pick the points to focus on.

6597488547_8326867e57_z.jpg

Last edited:
Back