Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool pose OSCORP.

spidey2.jpg

spidey1-1.jpg

I'd imagine the articulation is exactly the same as the original, we really shouldn't trust the actual stock figures can achieve the extreme poses from the production pics, did the Ironman ground punch not teach us anything?:dunno

:exactly:

I'm sure the bodies are identical. Just modified Advanced True Types.

Done with the lens. Though, it's not a tilt shift lens. I would like to get one after I get the telescopic lens I'm after in the future. Macro. I set the camera to pick the points to focus on.

6597488547_8326867e57_z.jpg

To be clear, those pics were taken with a Macro lens?

Just need to know how much equipment I'll need when I pull the trigger on a DSLR.

Ball grab pose! :rock

I tried as well could not get it that low

I have a feeling I know what's wrong, as I have to admit it was a rushed pose.

I need to get the leg up and out more like this...

6053419107_61a05f192a_z.jpg

6053310619_572324ca12_z.jpg

Yeah.

Though this wasn't a macro lens. Standard 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS

6050665772_d465ef23f8_z.jpg

Just need to know how much equipment I'll need when I pull the trigger on a DSLR.

There's all ranges of macro, though I prefer the lenses with built in stabilizers.

I had this happen too. It is not a tear though. Your fabric just came un-tucked. I was feeling froggy and removed the whole boot. The boot attaches through the inside of the lower leg at the knee, and the fabric just tucks in. I then put a little glue inside around the edge to hold the fabric in place to prevent a repeat. Wish I had taken pics when I did this, but my camera was broken at the time and don't wanna try again. Just be gentle and try to pull the boot off if you dare. Really not too hard a fix.

Guess I need to fix my Spidey afterall, more of the pants came untucked above the boot, is it easy to remove the boot, or anyone know how? Trying to be as gentle and not damage the webbings.

Great shots as always Vodoun ! I just got the New Green Goblin as a Christmas gift so I will be re-working the following shots going from Spiderman one to Spiderman 3.

DSCN4767.jpg

DSCN4786.jpg

DSCN4690.jpg

would have been nice if this figure came with the regular Peter Parker head instead of the black version. kinda dissapointed there. I might try to customize mine so that the reg. head is compatible with this. fingers crossed.

I was thinking of doing the same with my spare R&B Spidey. But then I thought, no way do I want to spoil a masterpiece figure. I'll wait & see if HT tackle a maskless R&B Spidey :D

well Macro is sort of a term for long lenses that can capture small subjects or have close focus ability. And the lens he linked to is quite expensive, good luck finding a L glass lens that cost less then 800$. They usually sell for a grand or two.

Has anyone posed their Spidey hanging upside down from his web? I did it for a few seconds for this photo but I'd like to get him in a really good upside down pose and leave him displayed like that, seems risky but I think it would look great having figures on a shelf with him hanging below it.

Any pointers or ideas?

That looks great, is he just holding the web? How did you get it to stay in the top of the box?

yeah, he is just holding the web. Surprisingly, I guess they made the webbing a tight enough fit for his hands that they don't just slip right off. As for keeping him suspended in air, I had something much heavier on top of the detolf sit on the other end of the web.

Just playin around with my Christmas present, a T2i. I have only used a point and shoot before. Much to learn.

spidey004.jpg

spidey005.jpg

spidey006.jpg

spidey007.jpg

well Macro is sort of a term for long lenses that can capture small subjects or have close focus ability. And the lens he linked to is quite expensive, good luck finding a L glass lens that cost less then 800$. They usually sell for a grand or two.

Yeah, I'm not doing that.

I bought a DSLR with telephoto lens yesterday. And I got a $10 extension tubes set in place of an $800 macro lens. :yess:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6WW_gPYCms&feature=related[/ame]

Should have the camera tomorrow and the tubes by Friday. :rock

Back