Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer the solid boots. Of the 3 Batmans I got from HT with the soft boots, only the first TDK figure has really stable feet, the OC and DX need stands to support. I'd rather a little less posing out of Spidey's feet for a figure that can stand well on it's own.

Video of spidey by Eddie Wong...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/CcaZOL-ojYI?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/CcaZOL-ojYI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

The mask looks more like the Spider-Man 2 version

If I were a massive Spider-man 3 fan that might be a problem, but since I thought the film was crap I'm quite happy to have it look more like the S2 suit. TBH I don't think any of the films were all that great, but I'd love a cool looking non-comic Spider-man to go with the other Marvel Hot Toys. Out of curiosity, Are there any people out there too bothered if doesn't match Spidey 3?

I'm like you. I'm very easily pleased and just want a movie Spidey to go with the rest of the Marvel movie HT figs. I just found out about the different webbing material earlier in this thread and I would've never guessed there was a difference in the mask in any of the films. And frankly, I don't even really care

I am still struggling to like this :(

I want to love it but I just can help not liking it

Teddy wait, they will make reboot figures in another year or two probably.

I am going to buddy, I will not purchase something that I don't love! I will wait paitently for the reboot version like you mention :)

I can live with 2011 HT

Indy
Cpt Jack Sparrow
Reeve Supes

With all the other custom figures from Rainman, Xeno, VM etc in 2011 this is money well saved and well needed :monkey3

That's how I feel about the T1 T-800 mate, and i'm one of the biggest Arnie / Terminator fans you'll come across.

Well it's not that I don't like it, it's just that I don't want to buy it.

I guess it happens we just don't know why :lol

I personally love this figure and i'm not the biggest spiderman movie fan.

I cant stand Toby Maguire but I like this figure but still with the new movie coming out I think Id like to see what the suit will look like, was thinking since they began filming we would at least see some concept art.

If you are waiting for a Hot Toys reboot Spiderman suit, you will probably have to wait till 2013.

Getting Spiderman, Thor, Cap, Ghost Rider and Mark VI :yess:

Same here. I'll add actually have 2 Mark VI, 1 Mark IV, will order 2 Mark V, and Iron Monger.

Hoenstly, I can understand not ordering something cause you don't love it. Thats how I feel about HT Indy right now.

I think this figure has finally confirmed I'm just not a huge fan of the movie costume's look. I like the first two movies, and the third for all the wrong reasons. But outside of the movies themselves, I just don't like look of the movie costume.

This figure itself looks good as a representation, but it'll be a no question pass.

Back