Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cokebabies what do you think it should have looked like? I dont mind the movie costume but the boots on this figure seem kind of off to me.

I was really excited for this figure from the first pictures and these new ones make it look even better, but if they switch it to non-fabric, I'm out. Pretty much makes it pointless.

I, too, have serious issues with the Spidey movie design, but will have to pick this guy up. A flawed Hot Toys Spidey is still gonna be the best Spidey figure in existence. Being a Spidey fan, I can't pass that up.

Prrrrrrr...

5289594987_53a1be84e8_o.jpg

Sexy!

I really don't get why they say they're exploring making the joints look better, the body looks fantastic as is to me.

Tis rather sexy.......The tower piece looks like it may be difficult to incorporate with the fig.

Also they have not really posed this thing the way fans will. We have not seen how cool this thing will look yet. This will be more poseable than the movie medi. (cause of the suit) and that thing was able to do wonders. In hand pics will shatter some beliefs.

With the exception of the feet OSCORP, you'll notice in every picture his feet cant bend because of the molded rubber boots..not sure how that will play out

I see what you mean, some of the poses look like they were taken right off the page of a comic book. I guess if the ankle joint is tight enough it wouldnt be a problem either really. Cool pictures

Also they have not really posed this thing the way fans will. We have not seen how cool this thing will look yet. This will be more poseable than the movie medi. (cause of the suit) and that thing was able to do wonders. In hand pics will shatter some beliefs.

I know..... Fans will kill the generic HT poses cannot wait.

Back