Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a big deal Balsquat! You're a junkie just like us, I just preordered too

Last edited:
Pre-ordered. Hope they do Doc Ock next; need some villains to balance out all these goodies on my shelves!

cokebabies what do you think it should have looked like? I dont mind the movie costume but the boots on this figure seem kind of off to me.

The thing is, within the movie, it pretty much makes sense. We know we cant get a 140 pound guy with spandex clinging to every muscular crevice. I didn't really like the look, but I also didn't know how we could get much better.

So within a movie, it's fine with me. But for merchandising, I'll pass on everything with that look.

I hope they KEEP this fabric and would be cool to see how the boots looked in fab but maybe that wouldnt work with the feet on the figure, could make it look worse? Not sure. Also one other thing, is the black around the eyes supposed to match the webbing more? I cant wait to see more updates

Last edited:
You'll get your figure either way.

But Sideshow is the main distributor... so you probably will get it earlier with them. AlterEgo gets their stock from them.

And if you have any issues, it'll probably get resolved faster with Sideshow than AlterEgo (though you will get your problem solved either way).

You'll get your figure either way.

But Sideshow is the main distributor... so you probably will get it earlier with them. AlterEgo gets their stock from them.

And if you have any issues, it'll probably get resolved faster with Sideshow than AlterEgo (though you will get your problem solved either way).
You should mention though that the shipping time between Sideshow and Alter Ego is only a week or two difference; for me it's a no-brainer to save $20-$30 by ordering from Alter Ego.

So I just got done watching Spider man 2 and I think the figure looks more like the second costume then the 3rd film. The webbing still needs to be a touch darker but the blues seem closer and also the eyes. I also cant help but hope that HT gives us a Doc Oc. This viewing definitely confirmed that the second film is the best of the three in my mind.

5289594931_8f1d126470_o.jpg
spiderman.jpg

Back