Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kara basically they'll go with something minor really like say one of these two.

41538764.jpg
That's possible. And I didn't mean to suggest he was gonna look like a completely different character. He's very likely gonna keep the long hair, hammer, discs on his armor, and cape. I just think it will be noticeably different in some way or another, and I'm cynical enough to think that it is merchandising that drives these decisions. Changing some of his silver to gold and taking away his sleeves would suffice for this purpose.

That's possible. And I didn't mean to suggest he was gonna look like a completely different character. He's very likely gonna keep the long hair, hammer, discs on his armor, and cape. I just think it will be noticeably different in some way or another, and I'm cynical enough to think that it is merchandising that drives these decisions. Changing some of his silver to gold and taking away his sleeves would suffice for this purpose.

Thats why I'm saying it will be like I said in one of those pictures. A little here and a little there and we got more figures. Basically either of these would be I think what we're both talking about.

SONOFA_____! That was one bad ass movie! Just got back... The only "review" I heard was Josh's on FB, who of course said he loved it, but that's what I expect from Josh, who likes everything! :lol In this instance he was dead on!!

Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't think either one of those would disappoint fans.
Both would make a great 'next' costume.

I agree. I mean if they almost used them this time its something that can easily be made up for The Avengers or Thor II

SONOFA_____! That was one bad ass movie! Just got back... The only "review" I heard was Josh's on FB, who of course said he loved it, but that's what I expect from Josh, who likes everything! :lol In this instance he was dead on!!

Spoiler Spoiler:

See I told ya so. :nana:

Those pics that 'The Josh' posted of that "Art of Thor" book have just convinced me to order the book myself. I love all the behind the scenes things so I can't wait to look through it once it arrives.

Just need Thor himself now. Hurry up and release dammit!

Those pics that 'The Josh' posted of that "Art of Thor" book have just convinced me to order the book myself. I love all the behind the scenes things so I can't wait to look through it once it arrives.

Just need Thor himself now. Hurry up and release dammit!

I just received that book! The postman dropped it off just about 2 hours ago! It is extremely beautiful! Definitely an artbook! :rock :rock :rock

Check here for some more pics and my opinion about it:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3438018&postcount=855

Although I really wanted chain-mail pants in the beginning, I really do think it would've ended up looking silly in the movie. I really hope leaked shots of Avengers costumes pop up early like they did for Thor and Cap last year:pray:

This Thor figure isn't on my top list to buy it. Because I HOPE that the design will change in avengers movie and then, is when I'm getting Thor!!

Either I think that HT will make another Thor figure from that film........ Hope not to do an EPIC FAIL :slap

If you want a Thor in your collection, I would suggest picking this figure up. There is a chance that HT will do another Thor, but no guarantees. Further, there's no guarantee that you will like the Avengers version of Thor more than this one.

And I do think this is gonna be one of those figures like Wolverine, Blade, and several Iron Men before him, that will only go up in price. Better to get while the getting's good and off-load him later (for a profit) if you want to get a later Thor release.

If you want a Thor in your collection, I would suggest picking this figure up. There is a chance that HT will do another Thor, but no guarantees. Further, there's no guarantee that you will like the Avengers version of Thor more than this one.

And I do think this is gonna be one of those figures like Wolverine, Blade, and several Iron Men before him, that will only go up in price. Better to get while the getting's good and off-load him later (for a profit) if you want to get a later Thor release.

:goodpost: You are absolutely right. Wanna buy me one? :monkey3

:exactly: :lecture

Back