Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alas, I cannot use Alter Ego as they have seen fit to offer only one shipping option to Hawaii which is insanely expensive (so much so that'd it be cheaper to go through Sideshow than them). Good thing I have other options...

especially since I don't know how Thor will look in the Avengers, of if I'll even like the film for that matter.

Considering it's been confirmed that Captain America will have a different costume for The Avengers, I would imagine that all the characters will follow suit.

Yeah, Cap will have a different look as the look we will see in the movie is WW2. I would guess maybe something like the pic below and Thor will get a tweak like one of the examples I posted from the art book. Iron Man will probably have the Mark VI for some of it and then get the Mark VII or the Hulk Buster.

Caps look in the avengers I'd guess.

ultcapaa001_cover_colv1_02.jpg

Its from ultimate cap. Just googled the costume look real quick. I think they will put the little wings on it in some way. The stubble won't be there in the movie version I'm sure. He'll keep the clean cut image I would guess just like I'd expect Thor to keep the beard.

Wife and I are going to go see it again on Friday Imax, 3 times wasn't enough for me :horror

Can't wait to have it at home on Blu-ray, it will be on a rotation viewing along with Cap and IM1 :yess:

Man I can't wait till all of them are out on Blu! I will definitely have an Avengers Day then, starting with Cap, then IM1, IM2, Hulk, Thor and Avengers!!!! :woo :yess: :blissy

I'm also planning to go see it a second time. This movie is certainly made to be seen on the BIG screen.

$45.0 Flosi? That's what I call WINNING! :lecture

It's an older place and they normally play kids films... It's where I take my son, who's only 2 1/2, since I never know how he'll react once the lights go off.... On Tuesdays they have 1.00 showings of older kids films. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory played just the other day as a matter of fact.

- Message to Hot Toys -

Hello Hot Toys,

We need more figures from the Thor film! Don't just leave it at Thor and Odin. Please give us at least: Loki, Sif and Heimdall!

If you are in a generous mood, I'd also like to see The Warriors Three and Destroyer!

Thanks in advance!

The Entity

:D :rock :rock :rock

Back