Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those pics that 'The Josh' posted of that "Art of Thor" book have just convinced me to order the book myself. I love all the behind the scenes things so I can't wait to look through it once it arrives.

Just need Thor himself now. Hurry up and release dammit!

Yeah, its a great buy. I've looked through it a few times already.

Current sales tax in CA is 9.75%.
Thank you Arnold Schwarzenegger.
:cut
:blissysmi

I went Alter Ego and it came to 165 shipped to the Bay Area... I also try to avoid California dealers when possible.... Ordering from SS, for example, would have run me an extra 35 bucks.

If you want a Thor in your collection, I would suggest picking this figure up. There is a chance that HT will do another Thor, but no guarantees. Further, there's no guarantee that you will like the Avengers version of Thor more than this one.

And I do think this is gonna be one of those figures like Wolverine, Blade, and several Iron Men before him, that will only go up in price. Better to get while the getting's good and off-load him later (for a profit) if you want to get a later Thor release.

Yeah, while I think this release could have been better as far as the overall size of the character is concerned, a ATT would have been ideal, I did really enjoy this film so so ensuring I have some kind of representation from it in my collection is important, especially since I don't know how Thor will look in the Avengers, of if I'll even like the film for that matter.

Alright guys stupid question from a newbie who doesn't know much about bodies and such. I want to put together a casual Earth Thor. What is the best "big" body to get?

Probably use the same style of body that he is going to come with. I would go that route. I forget the body he is coming with. If I go that route i'll probably use the advanced true type that I have so I don't have to spend any money. Won't look the best but cheapest option.

Alright guys stupid question from a newbie who doesn't know much about bodies and such. I want to put together a casual Earth Thor. What is the best "big" body to get?

Arnie Terminator would be the biggest....?

review_gstt800_6.jpg

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_073010b.htm

(Jeff Parkers pic from Michael Crawfords site.)

I went Alter Ego and it came to 165 shipped to the Bay Area... I also try to avoid California dealers when possible.... Ordering from SS, for example, would have run me an extra 35 bucks.
That's what I do too.
AlterEgoComics has been very good to me. :hi5:

Ya know what I might try that too. Depending on how happy I am when I recieve Thor (I can predict very happy), I wouldn't mind mashing together a custom Earth Thor, maybe. Would look quite good next to the official Thor, and eventually Odin.

Back