Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really thought asgard looked blurry in 3d. It looked almost cartoony to me. I think 2d will look so much better for this movie and regret spending the extra money to see it in 3D as it brought nothing extra to the experience. If anything it hindered the experience. I haven't seen Tron yet but so far I've only enjoyed 3D for Avatar and HTTYD.

Last edited:
Went to see Thor last night! I think it's my favourite Marvel movie so far. I absolutely loved it!!

I for one could've happily done without the 3D as I found it blurred some action scenes and slightly distracting.
Another cinema in town here ha sit 2D so I may go see that one should I decide to go se it again.

Interesting!
If you do decide to see it in 2D as well, please let us know which you found more entertaining.

I sometimes find 3D to be rather gimmicky and distracting. Movies in 3D also don't appear to be as sharp and colors not as vibrant. as their 2D counterparts.

Clash of the Titans just looked HD with the 3D conversion to me.

The 3D in clash of the titans was pretty naff, really disappointed with the conversion when I went to see that at the cinema, didn't realise Alice in Wonderland wasn't shot with 3D camaras though, that I thought was pretty cool :)

I watched Thor twice yesterday and was extremely entertained both times. J. Michael Straczynski wrote a winner. I can't wait until this is on Blu-Ray.

Time to preorder this figure before many others jump on the bandwagon.

I preordered this sucker as soon the pre order came up. didnt' want to miss out on a figure that I would later regret not pre ordering. I really like the look of the design they used for Thor for the movie. After I watch the film on thursday night i'll decide on keeping or not. Based on what everyone is saying of the film, sounds like a keeper.

I preordered this sucker as soon the pre order came up. didnt' want to miss out on a figure that I would later regret not pre ordering. I really like the look of the design they used for Thor for the movie. After I watch the film on thursday night i'll decide on keeping or not. Based on what everyone is saying of the film, sounds like a keeper.

Yup, same here! As soon as I saw those pics of the figure at the HT 10th Anniversary Event, I just knew I had to have this!
The designs are awesome and after seeing the film I really can't wait to get this fig! :rock :rock :rock

Any idea when this figure will release? Will it be this month? I hope so.

I think HT planned a release that coincided with the films release... So hopefully this week? :dunno

I knew i'll get this since the images from the hot toys expo...and this will be my 2nd Hot toys figure! ^^ I reallu hope Sif becomes the 3rd one!

Just wondering what everyone who already saw the film thinks about HT's Thor? Based on the protos, there were initial complaints about the body not being bulky enough on this figure?

Back