Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Spanbauer, you will regret not having the first edition uniform...
Maybe. I'll only one one Captain America in my collection - either this figure, the Avengers version, but not both. The deciding factor will likely be the in-hand photos of this guy once he's released. If he's as good as or better than the prototype, it'll be hard to resist.

Preordered this one recently, though I really wish it came with a helmetless head. I'd prefer to display it that way. I didnt much like his final helmet in the movie. I liked his earlier more traditional helmet much better.
In fact, I think his jacket look overall was pretty cool. I'd love to mix and match. Give him his jacket and old helmet, but with the new costume underneath and the new shield.

Great video Bandito...thanks for posting it.

Wonder if HD could/would collaborate with HT to produce a 1:6 scale authentic looking Harley for the Cap figure? That would rock...

have a feeling that those who won't be PO-ing this vers. of Cap and wait for the Avengers version instead will regret their decision in future...

just my 2 cents

I'm getting both. They're gonna look freaking awesome on the same shelf, and I agree the price this one will jump to most likely will make people kick themselves.

I'm getting both. They're gonna look freaking awesome on the same shelf, and I agree the price this one will jump to most likely will make people kick themselves.

I'm actually pretty shocked that Cap was as low as $169. I have NO problem paying that for him :lol But I'm shocked he's so low when you look at the others.

I'm actually pretty shocked that Cap was as low as $169. I have NO problem paying that for him :lol But I'm shocked he's so low when you look at the others.
The price is perfectly reasonable. As little as he comes with, if he cost any more he'd be overpriced. For $153 (Alter Ego/Cornerstore's pricing) I'll bite. For $175 I wouldn't even consider it.

I hope OMG is getting this piece and take some awesome shots as usual. People are gonna drool over this even more hahaha...just look at how his pics changed people's opinions on the Spidey fig...impressive stuff :thud:

Back