Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
also pics from toysdaily

https://toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-184814-1-1.html

8073_435255039828511_362200349_n.jpg

7365857720_6656077bea_b.jpg

Very cool figure, the Hugo Weaving sculpt is exceptional, perfect for a Agent Smith bash. Well apart from the scars on the sides of his neck

Does anyone know what body he's on yet? I'm considering getting a muscular body to fill out the separate uniform display, I wonder how much articulation I'd loose and if would look better. He is a super soldier after all.

Does anyone find the Hugo sculpt too glossy?
..oh wait it's only in elijah's pics

Awesome figure, esp the skull head :yess:

Might try that pose with the coat hanging on the shoulders :D

Just going by what we've seen today, I think Red Skull is one of Hot Toys most fully realized figures. The likeness' are great, the outift is great (aside from the minor color issue), and it changed very little from prototype to production. In fact, I think it improved?

This will be my fifth Marvel Hot Toys figure, and I think it's my favorite one released in the line so far. If only FA Cap had changed this little from his prototype.

Does anyone find the Hugo sculpt too glossy?
..oh wait it's only in elijah's pics

noticed that too and looks like the john connor paint job error before. maybe he received a lemon? also noticed the sloppy paint job on the eyes of the redskull headsculpt

Does anyone know what body he's on yet? I'm considering getting a muscular body to fill out the separate uniform display, I wonder how much articulation I'd loose and if would look better. He is a super soldier after all.

I'm betting it's the standard TT as such:.... It'll be nice touch if it's a red TT...
IMG_3185-horz.jpg

Hmm. Well, I don't need to jump the gun right? Maybe I'll wait and see what others do. There are a ton of pictures of Red Skull out now and the fit of his outfit seems different in some pictures. Once I have him in hand I'll decide what body I want to go with. Though the standard might be what he's on and might work best. I don't want to lose articulation after all. :)

Hmm. Well, I don't need to jump the gun right? Maybe I'll wait and see what others do. There are a ton of pictures of Red Skull out now and the fit of his outfit seems different in some pictures. Once I have him in hand I'll decide what body I want to go with. Though the standard might be what he's on and might work best. I don't want to lose articulation after all. :)

Both heads are fixed neck... you cannot use a ttm19 without serious mod to the neck (TTM19's).... If that's what you meant: "muscular body" as TTM19.

great looking figure, not sure i will buy it soon, so much great figures to look forward to coming from ht :thud:

I would've thought HT supplied an extra collar and extra boots to be able to use the coat with a second body but I see that's not the case. It'll be hard finding those extra accessories (well maybe not the boots).

Back