Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You do realize that by the time the ASM2 figures are released, they'll be shooting ASM3.

And no one ever has the exact same costume in 2 movies.

And they're making four of them.

You do realize that by the time the ASM2 figures are released, they'll be shooting ASM3.

And no one ever has the exact same costume in 2 movies.

And they're making four of them.

yeah but the ASM 2 is the most accurate SM suit yet, so its the one I want, comic accurate (or more so) and the big eyes

I don't get the idea of having to get one or the other for this and the ASM2 costume, but 100% the opposite for Iron Man where another on the shelf is in addition not in place of another

I don't get the idea of having to get one or the other for this and the ASM2 costume, but 100% the opposite for Iron Man where another on the shelf is in addition not in place of another

Well I am certainly getting this to add to my growing and different versions of Spidey. I won't be getting the Medicom as I prefer this one, even with the limited views that we've had of it.

When the ASM-II costume lands, I'll probably get that too, funds permitting. Electro could be pretty cool but I suspect Rhino (if they do him) will have HULK type joints.

I don't mind the slight inaccuracies shown already, that the costume might have, but I think I'd be pretty disappointed if the eyes weren't reflective, & simply looked a solid yellow colour all the time. Still, it's pretty exciting knowing it it might not be too long before peeps get their hands on this.

Dude, you post the same thing every time someone brings up waiting for ASM2 Spidey instead. I think we all get that you like the film and suit, I did too, but just relax a bit. As long as you like it who cares about other people's opinions? There is not need to convince people to get this or like the film as long as you like it!:wink1:

Dude, you post the same thing every time someone brings up waiting for ASM2 Spidey instead. I think we all get that you like the film and suit, I did too, but just relax a bit. As long as you like it who cares about other people's opinions? There is not need to convince people to get this or like the film as long as you like it!:wink1:

I'm not worked up. Nothing in my post suggested i was all angry and raging :dunno :lol

I post the same thing because I find the posts of "skipping this to get the new one" odd since other superhero figure versions are bought in addition to one they already have and not instead of it.

For instance people didn't say they'll be skipping the Thor figure from Avengers to get the new one instead, they said they'll get it and the new one.

Why doesn't the same apply to Spider-Man? Why is it one or the other for Spider-Man instead of both?

Last edited:
I'm not worked up. Nothing in my post suggested i was all angry and raging :dunno :lol

I post the same thing because I find the posts of "skipping this to get the new one" odd since other superhero figure versions are bought in addition to one they already have and not instead of it.

For instance people didn't say they'll be skipping the Thor figure from Avengers to get the new one instead, they said they'll get it and the new one.

Why doesn't the same apply to Spider-Man? Why is it one or the other for Spider-Man instead of both?

:goodpost:

You're right on, however if the Thor 2 figure (which is most likely coming from HT) looks to surpass the Avengers version, I know I'll probably sell that one on to fund the new one.:lol

All kidding aside, I'm just very happy that this particular version of HT Spidey is going to be a reality sooner rather than later.

Unless this thing dazzles me, think i'm gonna pass and just wait for ASM2 suit.

They just took too ****ing long. I know it's next, but shoulda been out ages ago.

PO'd!
First HT Spidey figure for me, been wanting to get the black version but it's just not all that iconic to me. Not that big of a fan, but you have to have at least one Spider Man!

Im getting this to pose with the mask off. I prefer it better that way. ASM2 costume will be the one I display fully with mask on. I want both for that reason. I hope for The amazing spiderman 2 we get better figures and not that **** that Hasblow pumped out and decent statues from diamond. We better get some good stuff.

Im getting this to pose with the mask off. I prefer it better that way. ASM2 costume will be the one I display fully with mask on. I want both for that reason. I hope for The amazing spiderman 2 we get better figures and not that **** that Hasblow pumped out and decent statues from diamond. We better get some good stuff.

Mask off, FTW.

Back