Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Iron Man is dependant on the movies to remain popular.

If he wasn't he would've blown up decades ago into A-Lister status, but he didn't. At best he's been B-list and trailing behind lots of others who have consistently stayed at the top

Last edited:
It would be cool if Hot Toys would get their **** together and release a perfect ASM2 Spidey when the movie itself is released. I mean, if Hasbro can get images to make the figures, and release them on time, why can Hot Toys?

Do you know how frick'n cool it would be if these figures relased within same time window of the movies, that would just be WOW WOW WOW

Because they'd have to take resources away from the 1/6 Iron Man triple bonus limited exclusive Platinum MKVII figure.

I'd just like them to see them release any figure, be it Iron Man, Cap, or Spidey around the time the movie is released, strike while the iron is still hot, not let it cool off for a year, when people are getting hyped for some other film. It's ridiculous that this figure was revealed over a year ago and still hasn't come out. I'm not entirely sure how the make these things but, surely they could churn these out faster, and just as well, given how much of a profit they are probably making off of these toys.

I'm just glad ASM 2 isn't coming out in 2015 so that HT can hopefully get the figure released in 2014.

No way. Iron Man is way too sellable

Yea now that the movies are out. Iron would be b lister without those movies and is just a fad. Spider-Man is forever. Spider-Man is way more sellable and if hot toys had the ***** to make doc ock, venom, lizard and many Spider-Man variants they would outsell iron man. I guarantee.

My final FlexPay is scheduled for Sept. 5th, ....so I'm guessing it will be bumped to October.

cute-girl.gif

September 15th is my last Flex Pay and hopefully we'll have him in! I'll be away on a trip so hopefully will return to him in my room ready to open. Been slow with collecting lately got nothing new in at all. A lot of my other orders aren't until next year so this year been a breeze. Think this will satisfy me until I decided on a couple others to pick up. very excited to receive this really am! :yess:

Back