Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only flex payments have been delayed. Can still release this month in HK.(of course SS isn't getting it till OCT) So NO! Nothing official yet.

That's what I'm thinking. Plus, with SM3 and ASM2 having very similar suits, this one may retain its value better since its more unique.

That's why I'm thinking of getting it
Love the suit and its different enough than the other 2

The ONLY thing that doesn't anger me about this delay is that I'll most likely have ample funds around by the time he FINALLY gets here in the States in a month or two.:impatient:

:lol

The ONLY thing that doesn't anger me about this delay is that I'll most likely have ample funds around by the time he FINALLY gets here in the States in a month or two.:impatient:

:lol

:exactly: this is the reason why I'm not sweating the delay. Plus, I'm still enjoying the completion of my Avengers. I'm in heaven right now, so I'm cool. :peace

Supposedly, small mercies...for accuracy, read 'microscopic'

Given the fact that this figure and Selina Kyle were the only Hot Toys figures that I actually pre-ordered for this year, I can't help but feel like I'm the kiss of death when it comes to HT delays.

I'm going to laugh hysterically if the Iron Man Silver Centurion gets delayed next year (the ONLY IM figure I've ever pre-ordered). Then we'll know with utmost certainty that my HT delay curse is a reality.:lol

I wish hot toys would do a lizard. He was pretty cool and it would open the door for a rhino in the future.

I would love a Lizard to pair up with Spidey in my display but I don't see it coming.

:exactly:

Given Hot Toys general reluctance to even get this ONE Spidey figure out, the Lizard being released would take a particularly chilly day in in Hell for that to happen.:lol

Back