Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL now someone is telling me on FB that they talked to SSC and no one has heard of such a delay. Anyone else care to ask and see what answer they get?

It seems odd that people would rush out to buy something that they have only just been complaining about being faulty

people are cuckoo :cuckoo:

They are...

LOL now someone is telling me on FB that they talked to SSC and no one has heard of such a delay. Anyone else care to ask and see what answer they get?
You could have gotten someone who didn't know what they were talking about, or the other person could have. Who knows, we will hear about it soon enough I would imagine if it's really a big delay? Thanks for letting us know what you were told regardless mate.

I'd hold back on that self congratulatory speech for a while Rick.
:lol

It seems odd that people would rush out to buy something that they have only just been complaining about being faulty

people are cuckoo :cuckoo:

yeah i agree , it just doesnt seem right that people will be rushing to buy a figure that hot toys have admitted have "design faults" i think what is more likely to happen is people will drop they pre orders like an hot spud until hot toys announce in a couple of weeks that there re-releasing the figure on stronger more articulated body . also that will prob kill the value on the first release stock , especially when i upload a video sayin hold out for the better version that is coming and dont be sold one of them pieces of **** that is out there now , i do like to talk as you all know !!! but i dont know everything , apart from the fact that my smashed spidey got to hot toys head office early hours of thursday morning , but it seems HT knew the problem before it even got there

They are...

You could have gotten someone who didn't know what they were talking about, or the other person could have. Who knows, we will hear about it soon enough I would imagine if it's really a big delay? Thanks for letting us know what you were told regardless mate.

I'd hold back on that self congratulatory speech for a while Rick.

i will hold back rory , i know i cant test your wisdom my friend , i know the all seeing eye sees everything , i look to you bruva to break the news first , but please dont feel offended by my post i'd hate for you to get me another warning and maybe we can both one day sit down with our strong shouldered spidermen and a merry old time , joshing and talking about all the good work we've done for this community . catch ya later new best bud :1-1:

Hahaha now Susan tells me that "Elisse made a mistake. Still December."

Nice.
7064480555_d5fe36e956_z.jpg

Just got off of the chat box with SS check it out.
Sideshow Elisse: Hello!
me: hello! any ideas on the shipping of the figure yet?
Sideshow Elisse: The Amazing Spider-Man is estimated to ship sometime in December
me: is there any way to find out a little bit more specific time? It's a birthday present :/
Sideshow Elisse: Unfortunately, we do not have a specific date for this piece as of yet.
We have it scheduled for December only
me: ok, some folks were talking about that it might be delayed until April so I was nervous
Sideshow Elisse: Not at all
me: fantastic!
thanks for the update
Sideshow Elisse: It was posted on Facebook by a customer who got the wrong information
Ironically by me
me: Oops!
well I will put the word out!
Sideshow Elisse: Thanks!
This happens when you are doing two things at the same time -_-

Looks like it is still on for December shipment!

i will hold back rory , i know i cant test your wisdom my friend , i know the all seeing eye sees everything , i look to you bruva to break the news first , but please dont feel offended by my post i'd hate for you to get me another warning and maybe we can both one day sit down with our strong shouldered spidermen and a merry old time , joshing and talking about all the good work we've done for this community . catch ya later new best bud :1-1:

Fantastic. It's the holidays soon, even changed my sig to embrace the air of love and forgiveness.. Luv ya bruva.
:1-1:

Yeah, be best to hold back on your victory vid rick, for a while at least? Be careful posting it here though, don't think the bad language goes down well on SSF.

Last edited:
Just got off of the chat box with SS check it out.
Sideshow Elisse: Hello!
me: hello! any ideas on the shipping of the figure yet?
Sideshow Elisse: The Amazing Spider-Man is estimated to ship sometime in December
me: is there any way to find out a little bit more specific time? It's a birthday present :/
Sideshow Elisse: Unfortunately, we do not have a specific date for this piece as of yet.
We have it scheduled for December only
me: ok, some folks were talking about that it might be delayed until April so I was nervous
Sideshow Elisse: Not at all
me: fantastic!
thanks for the update
Sideshow Elisse: It was posted on Facebook by a customer who got the wrong information
Ironically by me
me: Oops!
well I will put the word out!
Sideshow Elisse: Thanks!
This happens when you are doing two things at the same time -_-

Looks like it is still on for December shipment!
Thanks for posting mate, its probably the usual SS mis-info that cofphoto got from them. Or maybe you did, or... aahh lets wait and see.

Love that image.

Fantastic. It's the holidays soon, even changed my sig to embrace the air of love and forgiveness.. Luv ya bruva.
:1-1:

Yeah, be best to hold back on your victory vid rick, for a while at least? Be careful posting it here though, don't think the bad language goes down well on SSF.

they didnt mind the swearing in my videos a while back lover , they never picked up on it , but now its kinda like theres a proper little spy in camp , a browning nosing little grass runnin back to teacher all the time . but im 100% sure its not you buddy with us being sooo close n all :inlove

on the upside though swearing goes down a treat on youtube , and hey youtube pays and i know where my breads buttered so let the F bombs fly

they didnt mind the swearing in my videos a while back lover , they never picked up on it , but now its kinda like theres a proper little spy in camp , a browning nosing little grass runnin back to teacher all the time . but im 100% sure its not you buddy with us being sooo close n all :inlove

You might want to talk to AdoptedScot about that Rick?
That was her call I'm afraid. Maybe if you ask nicely they won't mind if you cuss like an Irishman. Actually I never knew this site was supposed to PG in tone until she posted that. Interesting though? Did you hear back from HT yet about your Spidey, did Ryno have any luck?

Yeah, I like YouLube too. This place has nearly 30k members though, real 1/6 fans too, so it's probably best to play by the rules here bruva? Just watching out for you mate. The only infraction I've gotten on here was for bad language as well, so I feel your pain.
:duff

Last edited:
Many thanks Viking! :hi5: :1-1:

I really like the Garfield sculpt. I'm going to put it on my Black Spidey. Garfields Spidey is bound to encounter Venom at some point.

Interested to see what that looks like Para!
Wonder how the proportions will work?

So its not being delayed to fix the shoulder fragility?

Doesn't look like it.

Interested to see what that looks like Para!
Wonder how the proportions will work?

I'm hoping the proportions are going to be ok. Putting the Garfield sculpt on was one of the main reasons why I bought Black Spidey (although I've wanted him for ages anyway).

He could arrive tomorrow with some luck, otherwise it'll be Monday. Can't wait to see how it looks.

I'm hoping the proportions are going to be ok. Putting the Garfield sculpt on was one of the main reasons why I bought Black Spidey (although I've wanted him for ages anyway).

He could arrive tomorrow with some luck, otherwise it'll be Monday. Can't wait to see how it looks.

Look forward to your pics.
:rock

I'm still not sure if will pick this spider up yet. I realy love the spidey 2 suit and missed the 1st red and blue suit so this next spidey will be a instant buy for me. here's pic's or a video of new suit . I'm sure all you web heads have seen. Again if this spidey stick's around I may have to get but cant wait for the next version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fHZ48sD4xXA

I'm still not sure if will pick this spider up yet. I realy love the spidey 2 suit and missed the 1st red and blue suit so this next spidey will be a instant buy for me. here's pic's or a video of new suit . I'm sure all you web heads have seen. Again if this spidey stick's around I may have to get but cant wait for the next version.

https://www.youtube.comwatch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fHZ48sD4xXA

https://i1293.photobuckecom/albums/b588/bender112/L0XF64Q_zps895d164a.jpg[/IMG]

How much different is this suit from the 1st and 2nd spidey movies?

Back