Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks pretty close to the r&b McGuire spidey, thanks for posting the pics!

How much different is this suit from the 1st and 2nd spidey movies?

It does look similar, doesn't it

The similarities are the tones of red and blue, the raised webbing and the brick pattern on the suit

Obvious difference is the eyes but then it really comes down to subtle things, such as head shape and the general sleakness of the red parts

General movie going audience will think it's just the same, which shouldn't be the case for a rebooted franchise

that being said, I love it

I think a kitbash of the tobey red blue spidey web head sculpt could be cool on the next red blue design for those who might not like the wide eyes version. Also i think this would be a sweet exclusive PIC below or sweet kitbash.

Last edited:
My dream or favorite suit is this one below. I loved the what if comic story What if kraven killed spiderman story or WEB OF and AMAZING SPIDERMAN COMIC'S. Hell any spidey comic ROCK'S!

My dream or favorite suit is this one below. I loved the what if comic story What if kraven killed spiderman story or WEB OF and AMAZING SPIDERMAN COMIC'S. Hell any spidey comic ROCK'S!

black costume ftw!!! Love that suit!!!

Just got the black spidey today, suit is sick, kinda sticky feeling

And
Bought to close the deal on a broken spidey!

Just picked up a broken spidey for $130 shipped, just the fig with spidey head

Love the suit too. I was a huge "Secret Wars" fan back in the day.
Doesn't hold up to well now, but as a kid I thought it was very exciting.

Ironically as a kid I didn't care for the suit because I didn't know the back story behind it. So I always wondered why is he wearing this black suit because before I read the comics I only knew of his Red and blue suit from the live action series and cartoons. :eek:

Also Rory I almost didn't recognize you with your different Avatar. You have had the Halloween 3 Silver shamrock Pumpkin mask for god knows how long now. :lol

What is your avatar now? Looks like Santa with an Axe.:dunno

Last edited:
Ironically as a kid I didn't care for the suit because I didn't know the back story behind it. So I always wondered why is he wearing this black suit because before I read the comics I only knew of his Red and blue suit from the live action series and cartoons. :eek:

Also Rory I almost didn't recognize you with your different Avatar. You have had the Halloween 3 Silver shamrock Pumpkin mask for god knows how long now. :lol

What is your avatar now? Looks like Santa with an Axe.:dunno

The silver shamrock will be back.
Needed something festive and upbeat, Santa with an Axe is perfect.
:lol

i will hold back rory , i know i cant test your wisdom my friend , i know the all seeing eye sees everything , i look to you bruva to break the news first , but please dont feel offended by my post i'd hate for you to get me another warning and maybe we can both one day sit down with our strong shouldered spidermen and a merry old time , joshing and talking about all the good work we've done for this community . catch ya later new best bud :1-1:

Fantastic. It's the holidays soon, even changed my sig to embrace the air of love and forgiveness.. Luv ya bruva.
:1-1:

Naawwwwww you guys!! I'm welling up.

Jedi jim's love shack, the privacy, the intimacy, the luuuurve..
revysy9e.jpg

2yhavyta.jpg

7a6ezyja.jpg

a7ehy5e3.jpg

zezevenu.jpg

he6y7ura.jpg

mybytemu.jpg

ubejadeq.jpg

rube3yre.jpg
[ame]https://youtu.be/k3Fa4lOQfbA[/ame]

Back