Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a great figure man, brought one a few days ago from eBay for £100 shipped and its awesome!

Yeah, I seen that on eBay. You got a bargain there! :exactly:

Won't get mine til Monday now :( Can't wait to see what the Garfield sculpt looks like on it.

This is where all the magic happens. I've given you a glimpse into JJ's secret world!

rotfl.gif

Yeah, I think I've seen one like that. How about a side-by-side with other figures like Wolverine, Cap, Iron Man...any other 1/6 HT figures (Hulk aside since he's a bit...larger...than the rest)

Thanks!

Yeah, I think I've seen one like that. How about a side-by-side with other figures like Wolverine, Cap, Iron Man...any other 1/6 HT figures (Hulk aside since he's a bit...larger...than the rest)

Thanks!

Sure. Can definitely do that too. I'll put him next to all my Marvel guys. I should be able to get those posted tonight or tomorrow morning.

Jim, I bet you didn't think your car pictures would generate so many sexual and/or mysterious responses.

Nope. I pretty much live in my car 24/7 at work so that's where I was able to inspect this figure. Didn't think id be fending off explicit comments. LOL.

Mine's here! Just got to go to the post office to pick him up

Post dynamic poses hopefully later

I'd like to see Obama leap like that for real:lol
I doubt you are on your own there. :lol

Looking forward to your pics man. Of all the freaks who get this, I reckon you are most likely to break it.
(thats a compliment of sorts) So this will be a true test of it's strength.
:lol

I think they look pretty good. I ended up using a spare pair of the Tony Stark Mech Test 2.0 pants. I would like to find a nice pair of blue jeans for him though.

What are you using for his fingerless gloves? I ended up just poking a hole in the sleeve cuff of his hoodie for his thumb to go through.

Back