Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they look pretty good. I ended up using a spare pair of the Tony Stark Mech Test 2.0 pants. I would like to find a nice pair of blue jeans for him though.

What are you using for his fingerless gloves? I ended up just poking a hole in the sleeve cuff of his hoodie for his thumb to go through.

Those are the Sweeney Todd hands, I got the hairdryer on one of them to bend the fingers in the middle

still needs work

As soon as I have all the required parts I'll get myself a white slim TT, so if anyone wants to trade, that would be marvellous

I doubt you are on your own there. :lol

Looking forward to your pics man. Of all the freaks who get this, I reckon you are most likely to break it.
(thats a compliment of sorts) So this will be a true test of it's strength.
:lol

Have faith :lol

I've been collecting 1/6 scale figures for over 30 years from BBI, Dragon, Cool Girl, CY Girl, Phicen, Hot Body, Triad Toys, Hasbro, etc. and I've been into HT's since they were called POPSALUTE.

I've taken apart many kit bashes and looked many different action figure bodies and articulation systems. I also collect gundam models for over 30 years as well in all shapes from 1/144, MG, PG to 1/4 scale and most of these have the most complicated and fragile joint mechanisms I've ever seen.

Looking how Jedijim posed his ( thanks btw Jim) I think I pretty much figured out what type of shoulders they could be.

Don't get me wrong, proceed with caution of course, but it shouldn't be that much of a challenge, once I have it in my hands, I think i'll know how to move the shoulders. :lecture

Have faith :lol

I've been collecting 1/6 scale figures for over 30 years from BBI, Dragon, Cool Girl, CY Girl, Phicen, Hot Body, Triad Toys, Hasbro, etc. and I've been into HT's since they were called POPSALUTE.

I've taken apart many kit bashes and looked many different action figure bodies and articulation systems. I also collect gundam models for over 30 years as well in all shapes from 1/144, MG, PG to 1/4 scale and most of these have the most complicated and fragile joint mechanisms I've ever seen.

Looking how Jedijim posed his ( thanks btw Jim) I think I pretty much figured out what type of shoulders they could be.

Don't get me wrong, proceed with caution of course, but it shouldn't be that much of a challenge, once I have it in my hands, I think i'll know how to move the shoulders. :lecture

Guyver, I was only referring to the fact that you really seem to give your figures a workout. You pose and shoot more than anyone else I know on these boards. And your stuff is cool, but can be extreme. So if yours survives, there is hope for the rest of us!

:hi5:

Guyver, I was only referring to the fact that you really seem to give your figures a workout. You pose and shoot more than anyone else I know on these boards. And your stuff is cool, but can be extreme. So if yours survives, there is hope for the rest of us!

:hi5:

:lol
It will survive I've seen far worse. So get ready! :wink1:

So the jeans arrived but I'm not convinced...

Thoughts peoples? Or suggestions for alternatives

The jeans look ok, but I got these for mine...https://www.ebay.com/itm/281195956965?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2648

I think they're a little closer...
Andrew+Garfield+Andrew+Garfield+Emma+Stone+yl97V6t4Cqil.jpg

what kind of job do you have that you stay in your car?

I'm a longshoreman. I operate a 60 ton 4 story tall machine that carries 30 ton containers around the port of virginia. We load over the road truck drivers and drive under massive cranes that load huge container ships. We work 24 and sometimes 36 hour shifts to get the vessels out on time.
ujeme8a5.jpg

a9e9ugy3.jpg

yduvuqaq.jpg

I get to sleep in my car on down times so I can continue to work all hours of the day and night. I help make sure products get to where they need to be safely.

I'm a longshoreman. I operate a 60 ton 4 story tall machine that carries 30 ton containers around the port of virginia. We load over the road truck drivers and drive under massive cranes that load huge container ships. We work 24 and sometimes 36 hour shifts to get the vessels out on time.
ujeme8a5.jpg

a9e9ugy3.jpg

yduvuqaq.jpg

I get to sleep in my car on down times so I can continue to work all hours of the day and night. I help make sure products get to where they need to be safely.

I just played a mission in GTA 5 that had me doing your exact same job lol

Back