Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ryno, adding on your review, the figure took forever and the size is not accurate some more....This figure really a crap!

Ryno, adding on your review, the figure took forever and the size is not accurate some more....This figure really a crap!

Yeah agreed.. Too small. I did like it though if it had the frame of the medicom figure, without the fragile shoulders, it woulda been a fantastic figure. I'm sure the figure for the sequel will be a major improvement.

:lol

..and. here. we. go. again.

:lol

Lets just put this fire out now before it spreads.

HO! HO! HO! mutha****as!
sigpic8458_34.gif

Edit: I luv/hate this figure a bunch:)

Oh for God's sake.. I hate it because both shoulders broke, do we need to go in circles again?

I shall not be defeated in this endless internet war on an action figure defect. Bring it on. I will battle each troll, each condescending, passive aggressive comment. I will muster up every ounce of boredom and exude it into this cyclical war of opinions of toys and their defects or lack there of.

Here I sit, embedded in the trenches that is my computer chair, hunched over, sweating profusely with anger. No one will convince me that it was I, Ryno, who ripped poor Spidey from his plastic encasement, and jerked his shoulders in every direction carelessly, furiously and passionately, all the while deceitfully lying to the masses, blaming an innocent action figure for the damage that I inflicted.

However, when the dust finally settles. I will lay in my bed.. arms wrapped around my red suit spidey, while a rush of contentment will overwhelm my senses as I drift into a euphoric, meditative state. I will always remember: The Amazing Spiderman. The amazing debate.

I can only hope there can soon be a day. A day where we can all rejoice, as like minded, Hot Toys Spiderman figure fans, set aside our differences, look back, and find how "humerus" this catastrophe was.

Last edited:
I shall not be defeated in this endless internet war on an action figure defect. Bring it on. I will battle each troll, each condescending, passive aggressive comment. I will muster up every ounce of boredom and exude it into this cyclical war of opinions of toys and their defects or lack there of.

Here I sit, embedded in the trenches that is my computer chair, hunched over, sweating profusely with anger. No one will convince me that it was I, Ryno, who ripped poor Spidey from his plastic encasement, and jerked his shoulders in every direction carelessly, furiously and passionately, all the while deceitfully lying to the masses, blaming an innocent action figure for the damage that I inflicted.

However, when the dust finally settles. I will lay in my bed.. arms wrapped around my red suit spidey, while a rush of contentment will overwhelm my senses as I drift into a euphoric, meditative state. I will always remember: The Amazing Spiderman. The amazing debate.

I can only hope there can soon be a day. A day where we can all rejoice, as like minded, Hot Toys Spiderman figure fans, set aside our differences, look back, and find how "humerus" this catastrophe was.

will you be wearing your hat though?

Brother!?!:1-1::lol

Back