Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_mh3vc1pyED1s2gmufo1_500.gif

I didn't want to start a hate war by asking some questions, so sorry about that. I didn't know the instructions even say that you have to be careful with the shoulders. I'm just going to move on to another figure now. I'm think Jake Sully from Avatar. He's more expensive but he's unique and I don't think there are any big QC problems. Has anyone else here on the board got him in their collection?

A few quick comparisons. Sorry Nick I got swamped this weekend and of course I forgot to take the main one which is black Spidey. :slap I'll do that one tonight. But here's Thor, Cap and Coulson for now.

Thanks for the pics!
I'll post some spidey comparisons tonight(black, as, and medi as)

A few quick comparisons. Sorry Nick I got swamped this weekend and of course I forgot to take the main one which is black Spidey. :slap I'll do that one tonight. But here's Thor, Cap and Coulson for now.

Nice pics :clap

I still haven't seen the S.H.I.E.L.D TV show, I keep missing it, guess I'll try Hulu :slap

The shoes have arrived, it's coming along nicely now, just need the new pants to arrive, and then of course the head

I've taken off the Obama head to see if I'll even need to get a different true type, and I don't think I l'll need to

20131118_175208.jpg

20131118_175257.jpg

20131118_175759.jpg

And I still need to get a decent tshirt for him

Looking good, just so you know, a lot of the time Garfield didn't wear gloves but had his thumb sticking through the cuff of his hoody, it's easy to do just make a little hole, it looks great as well. I like your Sweeney gloves though.

:clap

Looking good, just so you know, a lot of the time Garfield didn't wear gloves but had his thumb sticking through the cuff of his hoody, it's easy to do just make a little hole, it looks great as well. I like your Sweeney gloves though.

:clap

Yeah, I noticed that when I were watching it the other day, but I really like the way these fingerless gloves look. I'm thinking I'm probably gonna futz around with it from time to time, so I think I'll end up giving it a go

Wow everyone's Peter customs are coming out great :hi5:

I'm tempted to do one but seems like so much work and time to start one :thud:

Wow everyone's Peter customs are coming out great :hi5:

I'm tempted to do one but seems like so much work and time to start one :thud:

Just speaking for myself, it wasn't all that tricky, just a case of hitting 1/6 scale clothing sites and ebay, more or less found the bits needed in a few days

But the backpack that rory did, it's things like that I won't be able to do, although I am gonna take a stab at the skateboard

I'd say go for it!

Back