Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think one of the reasons why I was so happy in getting this was due to
the fact that I was also nervous about the shoulders before hand.

Having discovered mine didn't have stiff shoulders was a HUGE relief! :lol

I'm really happy I got this figure! :yess:

You going to pose the arms in any fashion or leave them at its side?

Okay, I'm sorry. Can you post a link to this other thread that you've posted in? I am clueless when it comes to navigating these forums.

No worries!

Here you go: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...d.php?t=136871

You going to pose the arms in any fashion or leave them at its side?

Might stick with something like this. I already ordered a dynamic stand for Spidey. :rock

Spidey_03.jpg

^^^ I was really impressed with that pose. A good reflection of this piece, IMO. I'd be worried to pose it for long periods of time like that. You always here stories about stuff cracking, etc. etc. No? They're meant to be displayed though and you should enjoy them, so I understand both 'schools of thought.'

It ended up being a Christmas gift to me so I can only "inspect" it for a while. :wink1:

It's now back in the box waiting for Santa Claus to hand it over to me. :lol

You have more self control than me. If it were me, I'd just say, "No, he's not going back in the box. I'm keeping him out, and you can just get me another Hot Toy for Christmas instead". My husband would probably abide, too. He'd have to. I'm the boss around here.

You have more self control than me. If it were me, I'd just say, "No, he's not going back in the box. I'm keeping him out, and you can just get me another Hot Toy for Christmas instead". My husband would probably abide, too. He'd have to. I'm the boss around here.

:lol I like the way you run things! :clap

See, I don't have that kind of control, the wife has control in that she controls other aspects our relationship

I tell her everyday that she's sitting on a goldmine

See, I don't have that kind of control, the wife has control in that she controls other aspects our relationship

I tell her everyday that she's sitting on a goldmine

I feel like that's how it is with most relationships though. :lol

Believe me, it's one of the the hardest things I did this year! :lol
All those posing ideas :monkey4

...but it makes Christmas all the more merrier!

Spent some time looking at different parts for a Peter custom. I'll need to wait for a while. I don't really have the money to put into a custom right now. :( Oh well.

Back