Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's just weird. I wonder if it's a barcode on the shark in Lost situation. Someone somewhere stuck it on there and no one noticed.

That's both kinda weird for them to do and even weirder they'd use Cap's shield. I have to think it's a goof or it's gotta have a really odd explanation.

60736_300515323383496_1157362997_n.jpg

full arm Stark looks awesome

The tattoo on the mandarin's neck is in fact a captain america shield... with one diffrence. There's an anarchy symbol in the middle instead of the star.

Looks more like the Avengers "A" to me. It has the distinctive front descender on the A.

Looks more like the Avengers "A" to me. It has the distinctive front descender on the A.

Perhaps it is an Avengers "A" and he could be mocking the Captain and his crew by turning their symbols into an anarchy sign. :dunno

In any case, since this is a Mark VII thread, I'll just say that I hope Stark gets to use it again in IM3 before what the trailer shows will happen to it.

^^Great post, Wake!

I forgot how similar a star looks like an anarchy A. I wonder how their going to explain the Mandarin's connection to Rogers. Or maybe there isn't one. Maybe he's just mocking democracy. Cool stuff, either way.

Just curious...is there anyone on here that has every single HT IM release? I have em all except for mech test and the 3 limited editions.

Just curious...is there anyone on here that has every single HT IM release? I have em all except for mech test and the 3 limited editions.

Yeah I'm pretty much in that boat. I just bought WM today so that puts me at:

MKI (2.0)
MKII (AU)
MKIII (BD)
MKIV
MKV
MKVI (Avengers)
WM
Custom Tony Stark

Yeah I'm pretty much in that boat. I just bought WM today so that puts me at:

MKI (2.0)
MKII (AU)
MKIII (BD)
MKIV
MKV
MKVI (Avengers)
WM
Custom Tony Stark

I just picked up the suit up gantry with the MKIV...it's pretty sick. I have the MKVII and Iron Monger on PO...I wish I could pick up a mech test...but it's so expensive now.

Back